La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

Why the hell is Christensen on the bench for Inigo. Bench Inigo asap if you want to take points back home Flick. Lewy has proven why he's still indispensable. No one in the squad can match his killer instinct. Bernal with a good half. Casado not so much.

MontenegrinCuler

Ferran motm so far, we should extend his contract already tonight...
I'm actually curious whether anybody at the club is going to ask what the fuck is Ferran still doing here after this performance... prolly won't happen but maybe it's good he opens Flick's eyes and reminds them all he is not at the level of this club

companyofcules

The offside traps are way too risky. I get Flick wants to protect our not so good CB in the air but you can't get away without goal.
Our attack is horshit level but scored. That is a good thing.
Also the team started to accelerate at 1:0.
Hope we win for morale.

delancey

Why the hell is Christensen on the bench for Inigo. Bench Inigo asap if you want to take points back home Flick. Lewy has proven why he's still indispensable. No one in the squad can match his killer instinct. Bernal with a good half. Casado not so much.
I’m guessing he may bring on Christensen as DM in the second half?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm actually curious whether anybody at the club is going to ask what the fuck is Ferran still doing here after this performance... prolly won't happen but maybe it's good he opens Flick's eyes and reminds them all he is not at the level of this club
After THIS performance? He's hasn't been anything other than shit, one of the most frustrating players to ever play for us. I'm honestly going to celebrate the day he fucks off...

MontenegrinCuler

After THIS performance? He's hasn't been anything other than shit, one of the most frustrating players to ever play for us. I'm honestly going to celebrate the day he fucks off...
Yea but I think Flick believed he could improve or smth. Probably why he didn't demand his sale and started him in this game (which is of big importance for Flick). Now Flick is definitely convinced Ferran is crap and nothing can be made of him, so I wonder how that might affect his transfer status.

Home of Barca Fans