La Liga Round 1: Valencia - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Givenchy

Considering the players we had, a good win but fuck, some of these players need to leave and leave in this window. Ferran should join a midtable club and Inigo + Garcia give them away for free.

MontenegrinCuler

Considering the players we had, a good win but fuck, some of these players need to leave and leave in this window. Ferran should join a midtable club and Inigo + Garcia give them away for free.
Like I said before, I think this Ferran stinker is good because it's possible it will open Flick's eyes. If he doesn't want to go his contract should be terminated. Absolutely nothing to look for there anymore. There is still a few days of transfer window left and I truly hope he gets shipped off at the end.

BJJ

I called it. 2 1 win. Too chaotic and too much deadwood in this squad. Ferran, Garcia and Inigo need to go. Cubarsi and Bernal are kids.

NKMaribor

Something tells me Flick will make Xavi look as a premium coach.

Also, Cubarsi not given second yellow was hilarious.

Loki

Very good start, I didn't expect a win in Mestalla without 6 starting players.
Barca's fitness level convinced. Valencia was done for physically. There was no pressure, nothing from them. Half their squad limped the last 10 minutes. Raphinha is a cyborg, played from the first minute and pressed in the 89 minute with the same intensity. For me man of the match. Lamine and especially Pedri still need their rhythm.
Lewy did his job in scoring 2 goals. Our defense worries me. Cubarsi plays too dangerous, another ref and we play here 10vs11 and lose probably. Inigo's positional play was amateurish tonight. Balde some good actions, some bad ones. He needs to improve if he wants to stay in the starting lineup. Bernal and Casado were okay, but nothing really outstanding. Bernal made no mistakes, but he also didn't dare much.

Flicks handwriting is already noticeble. Faster play and a top fitness level. Much work still needed, next game Bilbao.

Home of Barca Fans