La Liga | Round 19: Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-1

Bobo32

I had typed so many posts on Covid thread, that even a minimal following of that should be enough to give you the answer.
It's very simple:
Natural immunity gives you 0% protection against other variants. Vaccines give you, but not 100%.
Go read some scientist, instead of pulling things out of you know where

Sorry, agenda is what you -and other folk- here do, when you continuously, and purposefully, underestimate the virus
And what is infuriating with your lot, is that taking L after L the last 2 years, is not enough to make you STFU
and you keep uttering your conspiracist, unscientific BS day in, day out

lol! how would you explain the mechanics behind that?

Andresito

Staff member
Barca odds above 2.0. Still favourites though. But I think tonight's game is going to be a pain in the ass for us fans and [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION].

Kul_z

I cant believe that this game would be played. Tebas or whoever the fuck is in charge is a total idiot.

Gari

FIHiSM1X0AYKv7J

gregorrin10

Luuk is not leaving btw. Why would he leave? He's getting plenty of minutes as a backup.

I mean not really. Half the team basically had to be out for him to even get minutes, he doesn't even get subbed on otherwise. And even that had to mean Aguero gone, Fati and Braithwaite being out for months. Won't be like that in the 2nd half of the season. Not to mention now both new Ferrans and probably a new striker being able to play that role as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans