La Liga Round 3: Rayo Vallecano - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
We are running high on the win this Saturday.

I have a feeling this will be a bit tough of a match, cuz of bad juju and those stuff.

MATS jest o wiele lepszym bramkarzem niż większość nazwisk proponowanych na jego miejsce w ostatnich latach.

Kto jest lepszy od niego? Courtois... kto jeszcze?

Rozegrajmy taką samą grę jak kilka lat temu, wybierzmy kilka z La Liga lub Premier League i wskażmy bramki, za które MATS był krytykowany.
Wojciech Szczęsny, Juve potraktowało go niesprawiedliwie, miał ofertę od Villareal, ale zdecydował się zakończyć karierę w wieku 34 lat. Jeden z niewielu bramkarzy z charyzmą i niesamowitymi interwencjami.
MATS is a far better keeper than majority of names put forward as a replacement in recent years.

Who is better than him? Courtois.. who else?

Lets do same game as couple years back and pick a couple in La Liga or EPL and point out goals they concede that MATS gets lambasted for.
Wojciech Szczesny, Juve treated him unfairly, he had an offer from Villareal but decided to end his career at the age of 34. One of the few goalkeepers with charisma and incredible interventions.

MontenegrinCuler

Wojciech Szczęsny, Juve potraktowało go niesprawiedliwie, miał ofertę od Villareal, ale zdecydował się zakończyć karierę w wieku 34 lat. Jeden z niewielu bramkarzy z charyzmą i niesamowitymi interwencjami.

Wojciech Szczesny, Juve treated him unfairly, he had an offer from Villareal but decided to end his career at the age of 34. One of the few goalkeepers with charisma and incredible interventions.
For real, he had a few years more at top level. I was shocked.

Loki

GWAfiUFWwAAZ0hr

Ferran.....No Olmo, Flick values Martin more than Fort. Bernal starts again, Casado on the bench.
Apart from Ferran a good lineup. He can rotate at home against Valladolid more.

Home of Barca Fans