La Liga Round 4: Barca - Real Valladolid 7-0

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kul_z

Only gripe about this match was his Subs.

Can understand starting the match with our strongest 11. Flick is new, and doesn't want to take risks.

But why not sub out all the important players after 3-0 up at halftime? Lamine, Raphinha, Cubarsi. Even Pedri

We can't afford to have injuries with these players. I will take a 4-1 victory while players rested and safe.
Because fuck off thats why. No mercy. Finally we have a coach who at least gives enough respect to every opponent. Hopefully he continues in that fashion

Valladolid gave us a ton of space, pressed less (almost none at all) than mid level MLS teams. That said against a proper opponent we'd probably still have scored three goals today.

Rags still fucked up a lot of balls. We need to work Victor in on these easy matches so we don't activate rags +1 year contract. Donkey still not a long term solution nor the answer against RM, AM, Girona, and in CL.
For that you are the answer to stupidity. I give you an award, you beat yourself from other posts.

jamrock

It's funny going on AS and Marca and seeing them both burying the clear lead story in Spanish football today, unless I get a different landing page in the US.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Marca leads with Barça while AS focused on RM and buried the Barça performance

Marca also spent time analyzing Nico’s recent comments and only seems to confirm what most of us already have known, he wants to be here

PhilS

As I predicted, after these first four games . . .my prefiction is looking overly pessimistic. The defense might prevent a 100 point season in La Liga, but Barca will score over 100 goals. The competition for the 4 attacking positions, and the way the attackers combine, this will be the best show in the entire sport.

Nucky

I know its only Valladolid but yesterday I actually enjoyed watching Barcelona, Olmo will be a great addition to the squad, 2 goals in 2 matches. Raphinha is in his life form, Lewa still got it and of course the little magician Yamal showed his class once again. 4 matches, 4 wins, great start but of course as soon as we start playing good the internation break comes..

Alik

As I predicted, after these first four games . . .my prefiction is looking overly pessimistic. The defense might prevent a 100 point season in La Liga, but Barca will score over 100 goals. The competition for the 4 attacking positions, and the way the attackers combine, this will be the best show in the entire sport.
You predicted that your prediction was overly pessimistic? :LOL:

Home of Barca Fans