Laurent Koscielny

O

Obito Uchiha

He's Arsenal's best defender. He'd definitely be better than some of the other CBs we've been linked with. Like Agger, Vermaelen and Mathieu.

Barcilliant

He wont warm the bench. He will start. Its really time to phase Puyol out and keep him as 4th choice CB. I love him but his legs are shot and the injuries have taken a toll on him.

Meitux

He wont warm the bench. He will start. Its really time to phase Puyol out and keep him as 4th choice CB. I love him but his legs are shot and the injuries have taken a toll on him.
Ofcourse,starting Puyol now and thinking that our defense is secured and safe its unecceptable anymore,wouldnt mind his captain spirit but we need refresh in defense that is one of the most important positions in football

Robbie

After all this positive talk about getting Higuain, Fellaini, etc... If we lose Koscielny, we're back to square one and have pretty much undone all of our progress. We can't lose any first team player this summer. It could be our one chance to win something

PaulFCB

Banned
Oh come, you can win a 3rd spot in the Premier League and a Carling Cup final loss to B.City without Laurent :lol: :evil: :troll:

Shegzy

I will rather have m.sakho and kurt zouma for 25 mil over him and it is not badif we have 5 cb cos puyol won't be able to play more than 10 matches and we can sell masch and have enough,fast and physical cb to play 3-4-3

Shegzy

We should get two versatile cb;1 that can play as a lb and the other a rb so that we can 1 defensive fullback and 1 attacking full back if needed and no need for big name if the two can do the job and sell adriano(unlikely) and or mascherano to reduce squad size

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Koscielny is a brilliant defender that will improve. We should sign him as he will be in our back 4 for years to come.

Co0ter

Why do people still want Sakho so bad? He's had a below average season, not very different than his last season either. There is nothing to actually be impressed about.

Laurent is actually a great all around defender, he is also a bulldog- he's always fighting. He's done fantastic for Arsenal considering he's had trash beside him for the most part in the backline.

For me, Laurent and Marquinhos would be the two best possible signings for us. I'd like to have Hummels, but only if we got rid of Pique- and that's not happening.

Last edited:

Shegzy

Being a good defender for arsenal does not mean he is good enough for us. Look at song and cesc.when we got song everybody was saying he was a good buy because he was arsenal second best player that season

Muttu

Being a good defender for arsenal does not mean he is good enough for us. Look at song and cesc.when we got song everybody was saying he was a good buy because he was arsenal second best player that season

We didn't need either Song or Fabregas, as we have stronger options as it seems now. Same can't be said about our defense.

Home of Barca Fans