Let's talk about Xavi's replacement (2024)

Xavi replacement v3

• Total voters

Temptation

Language argument in 2024 is very antiquated and poor argument

There are tons of ways to overcome that. Look up the methods Nagelsman used in training for players that didn't speak German. They had the instructions in their own language

Honestly, a club that goes for language over coaching skills deserves to stay for ever in the dark

Tell me about it!

If Bielsa with zero English words and his weird personality can communicate his ideas in the PL then any manager can!

That's what the translators, coaching staff and teammates are for.

Also, like I said:
Also, if Flick gets the job, he'll know it 2 months before his first training session. That is more than enough to learn basic Spanish.

You guys are really overestimating this problem.

malvolio

The most butthurt of all the 'bums' that downplay Flick's brilliance is the one who sucks the balls of granny Amigos. He was in here the day of the 2-8 trying to preach us how overrated Bayern are and how Barca can eliminate them with Messi's and Suarez' quality, blah blah

Then, he was so emphatically ridiculed and shushed that he suffered PTSD and made mission of his life to hate on Flick.
Poor no lifer
When did I 'preach' those lies you parrot? :lol:

I told you, go live in the real world, fuck a real woman, something.

BJJ

RDZ rumours are flying. Its almost as if its a done deal. Why would we spend 10 million to get him? Secondly, does he have enough experience for such a big club? Is he ready? Thirdly, what happens if he totally flops? Klopp in 2025? 😆

KingLeo10

Birdy is such a footballing genius/visionary; begs the question why he's crying about 'granny amigos' when could be in management/front office earning millions.

I really do wonder why.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No safe bets here .
We're back in early 00's at our very low and Frank Rijkaard taking over.

As much as I am pro-German and have German blood I don't think it's the solution for us. Would rather get Motta or Xabi

Messigician

BREAKING: Everything indicates that Roberto De Zerbi the will be FC Barcelona's next coach! Joan Laporta & Deco have APPROVED his signing.

As long as the financial issues can be resolved, De Zerbi will be Xavi's replacement. @fansjavimiguel

In short ..we are fucked
Good coach I like

Temptation

🚨🎙️| Robert Lewandowski: “Hansi Flick? He’s a very good man.”

🚨 Pini Zahavi (Lewandowski's agent) is the new agent of Hansi Flick.

🚨BREAKING: Barcelona have approached Hansi Flick to know about his availability, but no offer has been made yet. After recent contacts between the parties, there is the understanding that the German manager would be very keen on taking the job. [Pol Ballús,🥇]

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🚨🎙️| Robert Lewandowski: “Hansi Flick? He’s a very good man.”

🚨 Pini Zahavi (Lewandowski's agent) is the new agent of Hansi Flick.

🚨BREAKING: Barcelona have approached Hansi Flick to know about his availability, but no offer has been made yet. After recent contacts between the parties, there is the understanding that the German manager would be very keen on taking the job. [Pol Ballús,🥇]

it's good to know Hansi is waiting for the job, it will be either de zerbi or Flick

Joan

RDZ rumours are flying. Its almost as if its a done deal. Why would we spend 10 million to get him? Secondly, does he have enough experience for such a big club? Is he ready? Thirdly, what happens if he totally flops? Klopp in 2025? 😆
Sources are trash. Don’t read much into it.

Porque

:laporta: so how about we grab some lunch. I may a place...

Home of Barca Fans