Liga Round 19: Las Palmas - Barca 1-2

Givenchy

:lol:

No, no. Xavi won La Liga title. You can keep joy stuff for yourself. Put up or shut up.

La Liga title is a must.
THIS season. We aren't winning anything this season and a lot of that is down to your boy Xavi and his management skills or lack thereof.

Anyway it seems you are starting to see sense, congrats.

behindbrowneyes

Goal was bad luck after the substitution. Shouldn't happen, but can happen. Inaki Pena is showing game after game that he is not an option as a second keeper.

There are no excuses for what's happening offensively though. Xavi needs to react right away.

Sorin

Sack Xavi after this game. What’s the worst that could happen, we fall to 5th place? Oh wait, that’s already happening with Xavi.

At least there’s the super cup in Arabia and CDR for a new coach, treat them like some kind of friendlies, to gear up for a top 4 fight. Ffs, how can you drop so low that you have to fight for top 4 in fucking La Liga?!

serghei

THIS season. We aren't winning anything this season and a lot of that is down to your boy Xavi and his management skills or lack thereof.

Anyway it seems you are starting to see sense, congrats.

Not a matter of seeing sense.

This is about as far as Xavi could have taken the team under current conditions. More than a La Liga title and going into a CL quarterfinal possibly... don't think can be achieved.

If some guy can do more... I'm open. I am gonna support that guy. Xavi is gonna step down himself btw, he's one of the biggest Barcelona legends. If he feels he can't take the team further, he's gonna leave.

Neeraj

I don't necessarily want xavi to be sacked right now. Laporta is a loud mouth and an idiot but clearly does not have proper long term plans for the club, except for stupid populist moves like getting xavi and pulling levers.

What I DO want is a decision to be made thta xavi is done, and an immediate search for the next manager, and if that takes us until summer, then so be it. Spend time and find someone good. No more barca DNA bullshit no more of this friends and family bullshit.

If we get someone good right away, great, xavi can be sacked. But if not, we go all out to find someone that comes in the summer. The season as such is long gone anyway. A new manager won't be able to rescue this shit show.

Porque

Xavi thought that the only thing needed to play better football, was to wear the same clothes as Michel.

Seriously though. Still a second half. We need pace and individuality in offence. Because there are no patterns of creation.

So Felix and Lamine asap for the Robbie Savage's.

serghei

I don't necessarily want xavi to be sacked right now. Laporta is a loud mouth and an idiot but clearly does not have proper long term plans for the club, except for stupid populist moves like getting xavi and pulling levers.

What I DO want is a decision to be made thta xavi is done, and an immediate search for the next manager, and if that takes us until summer, then so be it. Spend time and find someone good. No more barca DNA bullshit no more of this friends and family bullshit.

If we get someone good right away, great, xavi can be sacked. But if not, we go all out to find someone that comes in the summer. The season as such is long gone anyway. A new manager won't be able to rescue this shit show.

Why don't you list some good managers that aren't already at elite clubs.

This is a common theme around here. Everyone runs their mouth criticizing left and right, but when you ask them to come up with real solutions they suddenly lose their aplomb.

This is funny. :lol:

80% of the ones slamming Xavi are gonna slam the next guy too. It's so predictable.

Home of Barca Fans