Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Honestly Barto is the biggest suspect in all of this, I'm sure Catalans would've forgave him in time. He fuked this club over for a good 2-3 years.

After Messi in this case. No way a player having the contract he has should be treating the club like this. That's bad even for a professional player, let alone a legend of the club. He's playing for Barca, not Bartomeu. Bartomeu is gone.

Rory

Didn't watch the game but from highlights I saw Messi win and score a penalty then win the ball back on the right hand side and a few passes later Pique scores, was he that shit the rest of the game then? I saw the clip where he watches the player run past him that was embarassing of him.

Barcilliant

He was pretty average. Tries to dribble everyone, loses ball and doesn't try to win it back.

Is it just me or is his first touch poor right now? I swear this season I've seen him miscontrol some pretty easy balls.

Zebulun

Of course not. We were leading 5-1, not 2-1. :lol:

lolol. i honestly think he had a decent game, not bad by any stretch. imagine our roster is so bad messi has to play every minute. not forgetting messi didnt play a preseason so he's playing himself into form in a new system. but man, you have 120m attackers who cant attack, you cant count on dembele because he hasnt played consistent football in years, trincao is rubbish, ansu is still learning his trade. but some guys in here focus on bashing messi. its either mental illness or i3 ventures.

feggydinho

lolol. i honestly think he had a decent game, not bad by any stretch. imagine our roster is so bad messi has to play every minute. not forgetting messi didnt play a preseason so he's playing himself into form in a new system. but man, you have 120m attackers who cant attack, you cant count on dembele because he hasnt played consistent football in years, trincao is rubbish, ansu is still learning his trade. but some guys in here focus on bashing messi. its either mental illness or i3 ventures.

Our rooster is not why Messi has to play every minute. We're still 12th in La Liga after Messi played every minute.

Andresito

Staff member
Our rooster is not why Messi has to play every minute. We're still 12th in La Liga after Messi played every minute.

rooster-death-attack-01.jpg

Neeraj

That's why you should not judge players based on clips, that clip was taken out of context. it was literally at the end of the game and didnt make sense to press.

https://twitter.com/ManuelCuenca823/status/1324171719779749890?s=20

Lol what? That's EXACTLY why he should be pressing like a mad man. There's 15 seconds left and you're one goal up. Why would you let someone walk past you without any pressure, and let him put a ball in which could potentially be the equalizer? So stupid :smh:

I'm glad someone else caught this as well cause I was screaming to my flat mate when that happened live..

Porque

I dont think he will ever score from open play again

By this point next year he may never score again. Everytime he takes a penalty run up he will slip and blast the ball over.

People will start calling him Tomessi. His hair will be uncut and a mess. His wife will leave him. His kids will call Suarez dad and worst of all, Jordi Alba will stop passing to him. He will kick the ball out for throw ins instead.

The decline is. Inevitable.

Home of Barca Fans