Lionel Messi - v7

Pedro

La Masia
<iframe width="553" height="380" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aYO6nygs9oo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

world cup mini-doc

Last edited:

CatalinR10

So he's not leaving in January ?

FFS dawgs.

Was willing to go to him when he signed a contract with a new team and suck him off while also burning a barca jersey in the same time.

SMH.

Last edited:

Newcomer

I doubt it, the date in the contract was clear.

I agree with you. He is saying that just to look cool. As you said, there is a clear date to the contract. He could still win if the court agreed with his lawyers interpretation of the clause but there is nothing sure as he claims.

You can never be sure of a verdict beforehand. Neymar surely was sure he would get his clause money but it turned out he was wrong.

Horatio

You're welcome
I agree with you. He is saying that just to look cool. As you said, there is a clear date to the contract. He could still win if the court agreed with his lawyers interpretation of the clause but there is nothing sure as he claims.

You can never be sure of a verdict beforehand. Neymar surely was sure he would get his clause money but it turned out he was wrong.

What happens though if the contract mentioned "end of season" just once?

Total-Football

Good point. Real and Atletico are maybe the weakest the past ten years, yet we are not even close to them.

I'm talking about the lack of self awareness delusion of the amigos no matter how we love Messi.. In Messi s mind his amigo Suarez is still elite and will Continue to be elite!! So much so that selling him to a rival is a menace lmao... Add to the fact that he didn't see the bayern humiliation coming and u ll get the full picture.. Players do not see as football fans.. And sometimes their perception is blurred by superstardom. With some exceptions of course

Birdy

I'm talking about the lack of self awareness delusion of the amigos no matter how we love Messi.. In Messi s mind his amigo Suarez is still elite and will Continue to be elite!! So much so that selling him to a rival is a menace lmao... Add to the fact that he didn't see the bayern humiliation coming and u ll get the full picture.. Players do not see as football fans.. And sometimes their perception is blurred by superstardom. With some exceptions of course

+1

Totally true

feggydinho

Spot on

FinBarcelonafan

Very true. There is some self delusion going there.

Home of Barca Fans