Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Lol, that kid will look just like Messi when he grows older.

I guess Messi whooped the Madrid cheering out of him :lol:.

Alik

I want BBZ to enlighten me about to this. I feel lost without his infinite wisdom about football and phycology.

His was the worst take going.

Claimed Messi makes team worse and Braith best attacker.

BBZ is catching a big fat L on this one.

I mean, no one's going to dispute that Messi is declined (substantially in some areas like acceleration and dribbling dominance) compared to his prime. Obviously.

But my man BBZ was out there labeling him the WOAT.

:lol:

EDIT: Messi's also proving me wrong. I didn't think there was a way back up for him but he's shown otherwise last 1-2 months.

BBZ, Richard, Kattanib, BarcaOG, Xaviniesta are all taking the big L.

serghei

This is better than the form he was under EV post Liverpool disaster. But it's only a few games... We need this to continue, especially since we have PSG in about a month.

We can push for something in that tie. Would be tremendous for a team under rebuilding to knock out PSG.

FCBfan22

This is better than the form he was under EV post Liverpool disaster. But it's only a few games... We need this to continue, especially since we have PSG in about a month.

We can push for something in that tie. Would be tremendous for a team under rebuilding to knock out PSG.

That said... If United did it, we can too.

JohnN

Perhaps this form can't continue for the whole season but if he can keep it up for the important games, aka CL, as well as the whole team, this season might be saved.
As for braith being better, first of all, what the fuck, secondly, when the team played up to its standards, braith is just not good enough. When we play at levante level, as we did until December, he is good.

vegitot

Not better, probably close. Remember that Messi won Fifa player of the year and Ballon d'or under Valverde and performances vs Dortmund, Atletico...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

7th and probably last ballon dor is loading :D But this will be difficult, we wont win la liga so we need to get atleast to the semifinal CL while Messi playing in GOAT-Mode most of the time. Copa America could also be a huge key if he wins it.

vegitot

He already formed a duo with Pedri and if he and Griezmann can do the same like this match, our attack is quite good to compete.

Raketa10

If he goes to City in January, he would be clear favorite

He will sign a new contract with Barca after the elections. I am almost sure of that.

With Messi playing like this everything is possible. FDJ also raised his level and so did Griezmann and Dembele. I only hope we can continue like this. Strengthening our squad in January would also help.

Last edited:

serghei

Looking at the highlights, haven't seen Messi celebrating goals in La Liga vs the likes of Granada like that in a long time. He's legit pumped up lately. Maybe he finally let go of his amigo mentality and is fully committed to the new core of young players, with De Jong, Pedri, Dembele, and others. This is great because there is a lot of talent around him and fresh legs now.

The atmosphere in the team is changing into a more professional and competitive mood. It means the rebuild is on its way and the foundation of the next few years is being set in this season. Depends on us how quickly we can gel and correct the parts which aren't going well. The new board has to help Koeman with some low-money top players. Garcia and Wijnaldum are welcome.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans