Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

Apparently was taken off as a precaution yesterday rather than for rest. There’s a vid of him holding back of his leg before he came off but hopefully nothing.

Vilarrubi

Hopefully he rests super Copa matches.

Doubt it. It’s probably in the contract he has to play in the “Saudi Supercup” :lol: I know it’s being played in Spain because of COVID this season but it’s so pointless. Funny how they made sure Barca couldn’t draw Real in Semi’s so they can hope for Clasico final. Be hilarious if us and Real lost and they had another Basque Final.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Doubt it. It’s probably in the contract he has to play in the “Saudi Supercup” :lol: I know it’s being played in Spain because of COVID this season but it’s so pointless. Funny how they made sure Barca couldn’t draw Real in Semi’s so they can hope for Clasico final. Be hilarious if us and Real lost and they had another Basque Final.

:lol:

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player and Laureus award scores against Real Sociedad.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player and Laureus award scores against Real Sociedad.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Lets hope :barcascarf:

Vilarrubi

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Let’s hope.

Mitchell1978

If he's feeling any sort of discomfort he should not play against Sociedad, supercopa is not an important tournament.

sikkboy

Apparently was taken off as a precaution yesterday rather than for rest. There?s a vid of him holding back of his leg before he came off but hopefully nothing.

I noticed that, albeit very briefly, on one of his lonely walk backs to get onside following an attack; he looked to limp a couple of steps, then back to normal walking. Didn't really think too much of it tbqh, although I did notice the very brief change in body language.

Joan

Supposing we keep this league form up and manage a silent exit from the CL, can see him staying.

Not that I advocate it, but I'd bet some money he'd extend.

Hardy

I think Messi can decide to stay if he sees some signals that team can be competitive again in CL possibly already next season, which means a decent display against PSG, not another humiliation.

Home of Barca Fans