Lionel Messi - v7

giorgoXXI

And to think so many in this forum wanted him to leave... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I could tell from the first 5 minutes the team would be useless without him.

FinBarcelonafan

reality:
Messi proves to be the only way for Barcelona to try to be competitive, also thanks to Ter Stegen. In a league where Suarez is the decisive player.

Barcaforum narrative:
Messi is the reason why barcelona plays badly,
Ter Stegen a clown,
Suarez a monkey, a former player.

Watch the first 5-10 games of the season from Messi and you understand. He was brutal. Lack of motivation. He is motivated now and looks good.

Jadentheman

And to think so many in this forum wanted him to leave... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I could tell from the first 5 minutes the team would be useless without him.

Also another bad idea, relying on an aging WC player. Form is temporary but class is permanent. However don't expect Messi to bail out the team like he has in the past in crucial matches.

malvolio

who wouldn't be depressed at the start of the season ?

Even Ronaldinho couldn't have smiled !!

Imagine turning up to training and instead of your buddy Suarez, you find Griezmann and Braithwaite.

Fuck me, Suarez at least was cooking some world class steaks :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Our savior! Without Messi, Bar?a is not worth watching. Please keep him happy, we need him a few more years!

Messi bailed us but we mostly suffered from the starting midfield. A Busquets, De Jong and Pedri from the go would've been a different game.

Home of Barca Fans