Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
When Sterling scored for City yesterday, it was his 100th goal under Guardiola. A stat came up saying Messi scored 211 goals under Pep. It took me a few moments to remember that's just over 4 seasons. Just absolutely ridiculous levels.

Heard it as well. Only 3 players reached 100 under Pep: Sterling, Aguero and Messi.
Sterling and Aguero combined barely surpass Messi. Insane.

Nazario1985

When Sterling scored for City yesterday, it was his 100th goal under Guardiola. A stat came up saying Messi scored 211 goals under Pep. It took me a few moments to remember that's just over 4 seasons. Just absolutely ridiculous levels.

I think we all got used to Messi & Ronaldo and took those numbers as granted as a standard for "top players" :messi: :crbust:

Hardy

PAIN

0be9c.png

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
GL to him if he goes.

Gotta say he tarnished his image as Barcelonista and captain after his contract was leaked but he will remain the best player in our history.

Xaviniesta

good luck to his fanboys who will have to watch that farmer's league

they'll be saying Ligue 1 is on par with the PL before you know it

ebc_99

GL to him if he goes.

Gotta say he tarnished his image as Barcelonista and captain after his contract was leaked but he will remain the best player in our history.

He deserves the money, very few people seem to have a problem with it so I wouldn't say he has tarnished his image at all.

Nazario1985

GL to him if he goes.

Maybe for a few people & RM media but what I'm seeing on social media from the fans is completely the opposite.

Goddamn it I'm an OM supporter and now I'll have to watch PSG in the league !!

Home of Barca Fans