Lionel Messi - v7

Rassvet

The harsh reality at Bar?a is that as of today, the new signings can't be registered either.

? @Alfremartinezz

I think Larporta placed his bet on CVC money (ESL money before that). However, after study the CVC conditions today, it is impossible to accept.

That will explain the timing of this 180 turn. And I think we need to rush out the statement because Marca, a madrid media, broke the news which is not supposed to be released yet first.

I think you are right here

behindbrowneyes

.@LluisCarrasco (Laporta's campaign manager): "The thing is fucked up, and very seriously, but the registration deadline is September 2, not August 5?"

Technically, Lionel Messi is a free agent. Therefore, you can even registrate him in October if I'm not mistaken. Given, that he doesn't sign for another club, of course...

Messigician

The deal with Messi was done. Messi is in shock. Bar?a will try to put pressure on La Liga.

? @FabrizioRomano

It's gonna get bloody

PacoBJuarez

Legit if Laporta was just stringing him along like Barto did, I'm done. If two presidents in a row misled and mistreated the greatest player in club history, how can I in good conscience support that leadership?

Home of Barca Fans