Lionel Messi - v7

PacoBJuarez

If he wants to be the GOAT of shitting on one's own legacy, please, go to PSG.

Imagine thinking, while watching how Barca has so spectacularly imploded and dumpster-fired the legacy of the greatest generation of homegrown talent the world has ever seen, that you can blame the player for trying to win a CL in his last few years.

vinni

Is This is a last ditch powerplay from Laporta or did the FCB webpage get hacked? What happend if someone can summarize?

Messigician

Radical Financial Terrorism no one calls it that but that's what it is. Tebes is a fucking extremist and I hope the police arrest him I hope there's a civilian arrest

Sorin

Cant just not register existing players and then not count them in LFP.

New players I am not sure but dont think they would count as never registered.

Well it does make sense since keeping Messi would be as easy as not registering the deadwood.

New players are still under contract with the club though, receiving wages already so i'm still confused how this whole shit works.

JamDav1982

Imagine thinking, while watching how Barca has so spectacularly imploded and dumpster-fired the legacy of the greatest generation of homegrown talent the world has ever seen, that you can blame the player for trying to win a CL in his last few years.

That generation won 3 or 4 CLs and should have won more.

It was done bar Messi years ago. The problems have been moving on from them not in failing with them at peak.

Messigician

Leo Messi was even willing to go down to 30% of his previous salary to renew at the club. Bar?a CEO, Ferran Reverter, said that even this was too much in the current financial state.

? @partidazocope

La Liga assumed that Bar?a would take the money from the CVC injection, hence they took Messi's continuity for granted.

? @Alfremartinezz

TAKE THE MONEY ANDRUN RETARDS

XaviV

Why? I wish he joins PSG. He deserves to live in a nice place like Paris, statpad for a couple of seasons and maybe even play a big part in them winning their first CL. Would be great for his legacy. Wish him all the best.

A true Barca fan would never utter such a ridiculous question out of their mouth.

JamDav1982

Well it does make sense since keeping Messi would be as easy as not registering the deadwood.

New players are still under contract with the club though, receiving wages already so i'm still confused how this whole shit works.

It doesnt make sense as 'not registering' the current high earners who are the issue would make no difference.

malvolio

Perhaps the greatest player the club will see in this century, only to have one of the worst send offs

Don't think anyone better will come along in the next 80 years. Kids are more interested in e-sports and money these days. Football(from a spectacle perspective) is dying and might even dissappear all together in the next century.

Messigician

1.Why not bring all the bums to a common meeting and Messi too. Tell them how critical the situation is. And if Messi can go down to 30% than others can also take pay cuts. This is normal time by any means. Bad management and covid had a really bad impact.

Home of Barca Fans