Lionel Messi - v7

FCMessi

Not to mention a much better chance of winning the CL and B'Dor #8

and serving a facial to Tebas, Barca dead weights

Last edited:

Messigician

SIUUUUUUUUU

" it is impossible for Barca to register new signings unless LaLigaf facilitate relaxing the salary cap"

This goes beyond Messi dawgs the fate of the club is at risk

behindbrowneyes

He won't. If he is going to relax, he would have done that long time ago.

He is not stupid. He knows offloading all our high wage players are unrealistic. He has made his choice long ago. Rules over Messi

Agreed. Messi signing a contract for 1 year elsewhere and coming back next summer is more likely than Tebas to budge.
Not that signing for 1 year is considered a likely scenario. If he's gone, he's gone forever. At least as a player.

Sorin

Personally I don't mind Messi leaving because, as everyone else says, at some point it was bound to happen, whether after 2 years or 5 is anyone's guess. But I do wish we would have been in a better place when Messi would had eventually left us. One of the few reasons I'm partially bummed by these news is that we have some absolute dross in the team, earning a shit load of money while contributing the square root of fuck all. Meanwhile, the still best player in the world and a legend of the club leaves us under such awful circumstances.

Oh well, time to move on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agreed. Messi signing a contract for 1 year elsewhere and coming back next summer is more likely than Tebas to budge.
Not that signing for 1 year is considered a likely scenario. If he's gone, he's gone forever. At least as a player.

Hopefully he isn't gone as a Barca ambassador or representative in the future. I guess it depends on if he's leaving on good or bad terms with the club.

frostdude1

Put me in the camp of believing there is something behind this. There has to be some sort of agreement between Laporta and Messi behind this. No way it?s happening as we see it.

Home of Barca Fans