Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

In a nutshell some people here are flipfloping since months like this :

-If Messi stays at Barca: Afraid to leave his comfort zone, he should leave so we can rebuild.
-If Messi goes to PSG: Farmers League, also he didn't lower his wage more than 50% so he is a greedy cunt & FCB management is world class by informing him the final decision 24h before the dead line.
-If Messi goes to Manchester City: They have a super team, afraid to take a real challenge.

Laporta is our savor even if he can't offload Umtiti/Cou/Dembouz/Griez/Koeman, and at the same time being so stupid thinking Tebas will help him bend the rules after sucking Perez dick for months with his ESL, infuriating UEFA & LL

DennyCrane

Messi and his family still can't believe what has happened. Leo could not believe that his 21-year association with FC Barcelona could come to an end in such an abrupt and unexpected manner. [sport]

Feel for him

His asscociation with the club ended when his contract met its expiry date. It is not an abrupt end and not unexpected either.

ajnotkeith

I guess this squad list puts to bed Koeman relying on the kids, he won't even include them in the squad for a preseason game, meanwhile he is keeping the likes of Umtiti/Pjanic/Braithwaite pampered and with good minutes whilst Laporta won't even let Ilaix play in a B game

mc_lovin

I guess this squad list puts to bed Koeman relying on the kids, he won't even include them in the squad for a preseason game, meanwhile he is keeping the likes of Umtiti/Pjanic/Braithwaite pampered and with good minutes whilst Laporta won't even let Ilaix play in a B game

It's squad numbers rather than squad list. I am sure we will see some youth players.

Porque

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1423942146210603013 Just sums up what's wrong with this management

The players we are desperately trying to sell, the deadwood, who are causing this mess, get minutes and a place in the squads, the hungry youth players on nothing wages get sent back to B

Good luck trying to get players to leave whilst giving the minutes and facilitating them.

B team players will have squad numbers from 26+ and Gavi, Nico, Demir and possibly Balde will feature in the Gamper.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So this is it fellas. I guess all things come to an end at one point or another.

We've enjoyed Messi for more than 15 years, it's been a helluva show.

SmilerBam

So this is it fellas. I guess all things come to an end at one point or another.

We've enjoyed Messi for more than 15 years, it's been a helluva show.

It's sour how it all ended. Our greatest ever player, not even getting a last match in front of packed Camp Now...abysmal.

Porque

Considering the struggles Barcelona have been in to re-sign Messi, he has looked extremely happy and like a weight has been removed from his shoulders all Summer.

Perhaps he has known he is leaving all along?

Home of Barca Fans