Lionel Messi - v7

DennyCrane

So this is it fellas. I guess all things come to an end at one point or another.

We've enjoyed Messi for more than 15 years, it's been a helluva show.

Club legend, GOAT and the face of the greatest team of all time.

I'll miss him and at the same time, I'm happy he left.

DennyCrane

Imagine if PSG fuck it up based on the old saying that too many cooks spoil the broth.

Would be awesome.

That is definitely in the cards.

Pochettino should also always put Ramos and Leo in the same team in practice matches; old habits die hard.

F1_STK

He's holding a press conference tomorrow at noon.

Source?

Edit: Just found it

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

Press conference tomorrow. Lionel Messi will speak from Camp Nou. ������ #Messi #FCB

ItachiXXX

Lol, sign for one year on a very low sum and the club will repay you after a while after the finances are better.

Messi is basically unhappy a financially damaged club can't pay him around 40-50m a year.

Meanwhile he is ready to take $35m from PSG 😂 enjoi your world class Barca

ItachiXXX

Saw something like 40 + 35 bonus. That's 75. We'd need about 300m savings to pay him that :lol:.

$35m+ variables, meanwhile LaPorta busy signing bums thinking that he can blackmail Messi and low ball him. Its obvious he just used Messi for the election while having a collusion with Perez 😂

kattanib

Lol Barca sucks .. lol it does not matter what reality is, Barca is stupid for signing players for free and not renewing Messis contract .. lol Laporta is a a fraud .. lol I dont care about the club finances and long term health of the club, all I care about is laughing at my friends in school and not have them laugh at me .. lol I will not watch Barca next year I will support PSG

That is Barca forum for the most part

kattanib

So this is it fellas. I guess all things come to an end at one point or another.

We've enjoyed Messi for more than 15 years, it's been a helluva show.

How long have I been preaching that you guys need to move from the stage of denial? I told you guys the Dembele is football stupid as well and most of you bashed me.

Well let me tell you another thing .. things will be goooood at Barca. This is a move in the right direction

1. Koeman has the right attitude in trusting youngsters
2. Barca have at least 5 youngsters that can be part of a strong team to compete in 1 year or 2 (Araju, Balde, Gavi, Pedri, Demir, and Fati)
3. Laporta truly cares about the club and realizes that Barca is bigger than any person including himself and Messi
4. Our players will become better without Messi because they need to step up and they have more responsibilities upon them now with less dressroom politics to worry about
5. Once Koeman leaves us we will have a very enticing team lead by Xavi

At the end of the day good fun days ahead of us for Barca just wait 1 or 2 years, regardless we win the champions league or not we will have a more competitive team eventually than the one we had in the past few years

Windhook

A retirement at this point would be a legendary move.

Reality is he'll likely join PetrodollarSG and play until 2022-23 season, with one last chance to win the World Cup in Qatar.

Home of Barca Fans