Lionel Messi - v7

Neeraj

Say what you want about all this, one thing is for sure. This is not the way he should be leaving. It's a true disaster and will forever be a blight on this club's history.

raskolnikov

Say what you want about all this, one thing is for sure. This is not the way he should be leaving. It's a true disaster and will forever be a blight on this club's history.

Maybe he can come back in a few years on a loan from a mls club like Beckham and get a proper send off.

DHorozov

We are saying goodbay to the best player in the history of the club and the best player in the history overall in a f**king interview...

ronniecro

just the thought that it will be psg fans that will give him proper send off once he retires and not us is so depressing

Neeraj

This guy basically asked him what I put up a few pages ago about him playing for free. "Why couldn't you just say I will stay NO MATTER THE COST" - aka I will play for free.

Messi probably understood the nuance, and smiled and said "I did everything I could". Uhmm no you didn't though. EVERYTHING you COULD would be you playing for a 1 euro salary. I think you COULD afford that. (whether he should etc. that's a different discussion which I'll get back into later).

Home of Barca Fans