Lionel Messi - v7

Barcilliant

Pretty bland press conference. A very poor way to send him off.
Why couldn't they let him play Gamper and let some fans in? His farewell should have been on the pitch.
Will be a shitty feeling when he retires and has farewell at PSG with that asshole Nasser looking on.
Barto and Psg have really fucked us.

JerseyAddict

What a sad farewell to the GOAT if the Club.
When I recall Totti last match, Xavi and Iniestas too... This is some deeply disturbing shit
Something is soooo wroooooong about all of this

And this... i will compete for all even Iif I play against Barca

You can always have some birthday to attend to. You don't have to play vs Barca ffs

This is all weird and fucked up...

Such a sad day

iniestaGOAT

Pretty bland press conference. A very poor way to send him off.
Why couldn't they let him play Gamper and let some fans in? His farewell should have been on the pitch.
Will be a shitty feeling when he retires and has farewell at PSG with that asshole Nasser looking on.
Barto and Psg have really fucked us.

Him playing gamper would be a great moment but i dont think they are allowing fans for that either.
Press conference was alright, he is obivously emotional and not saying anything further than 50% cut and him doing everything he could.
No need to fill it with negativity.

r_sk

Why wouldn't you extort this finished club lmfao.

If even Messi is doing it might as well join in

Y would I, it?s plastic fans like who have to do it;
You aren?t a Barca fan when u r crying on your clubs greatest footballer in the past 2 decades who gave so much joy and fantastic moments to live with

serghei

he's lucky there aren't english reporters, those questions are too much friendly

One or two questions tackled the tricky stuff and Messi said he accepted 50% reduction. His contract was around 135m per season. So he still asked for about 68-70m per season gross numbers. That's huge. Only PSG pays that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everything in this club is just so dumb and embarrassing. Cannot even let the video of the press conference run longer when he greets the team mates. Just cut it short.

Messigician

People really don't get the rules.

That's rubbish we wouldn't have a salary cap problem if he extended and didn't let the contract expire.

We would have reduced the salary cap by then and will continue to do so with the impeding pjanic departure to juventus.

Squad would have accepted pay cuts.

Again if Messi did everything he could he wouldn't have asked for 2 years work to be paid over 5 years.

Simple as that I'm sorry to admit it as one of Messi's biggest fans but I'm not a dreamer I am in touch with reality

JamDav1982

Dont quite get this accepting 50% reduction as if he should have been offered previous huge contract at 34 and would otherwise have got that.

Home of Barca Fans