Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

Isn't he friends with the ones in the photo? Only Veratti was the odd one out. Wouldn't you take a photo with friends when on vacation?

PSG was always waiting to pounce. They always wanted Messi. Their league has already started. Do you want Mesii to wait another month so that you believe his tears at the press conference?

I don't want him to wait. Obviously, i welcome any player to join as soon as possible. I'm just saying that we have been served with the narrative of him being shocked, devastated, not even being able to think about where he will be going now. Instead, in 24 h, they had basically agreed with PSG. Then, he just needed to set up this conference where he is lying about not knowing where he will go (ofc, he can't say the truth because it would be out of place for the occasion) and hop in the jet to get his medical in Paris in the next 24 h.

The whole thing has been done pretty fast and without much difficulty.

Messigician

Los ratios del PSG en terminos de "fair play financiero" son peores que los del FC Barcelona.

En el 2019-2020, el ratio entre salarios y ingresos del PSG fue del 99%, mientras el del barcelona fue del 54%.

Entre tanto, la diferencia se ha incrementado.

Oh shit

Messigician

Es inconcebible que el "fair-play financiero" sirva para agravar las derivas del futbol-business, de la instrumentalizacion del futbol por potencias soberanas, y las desvirtuacion de las competiciones.

akaranzo

I don't want him to wait. Obviously, i welcome any player to join as soon as possible. I'm just saying that we have been served with the narrative of him being shocked, devastated, not even being able to think about where he will be going now. Instead, in 24 h, they had basically agreed with PSG. Then, he just needed to set up this conference where he is lying about not knowing where he will go (ofc, he can't say the truth because it would be out of place for the occasion) and hop in the jet to get his medical in Paris in the next 24 h.

Of course he's shocked and sad, but don't forget he has a whole team of people working for him who got straight to business in finding a new team for him. They'll come to him with offers and all he has to do is say yes.

sickstar

Nah he just said something like he kept calm and still hasn't decided on anything. He probably didn't want to spoil anything in case it was cancelled in the end. Has he sign it yet by now? We don't know.

Newcomer

"FC Barcelona have sued PSG to prevent them from signing Messi"

Now the serious business begins

By the time it amounts to anything, Messi will have already retire lmao. Bar?a and Neymar are yet to settle their disputes.

Also, remember that PSG is a french club working under french regulations. PSG is following DNCG regulations, so nothing to see with Messi employment.

xxxxxx

He is known in France. He is pretty good.

Not sure he is up to the task against the biggest interests (supra national) though. Also, it is hard to condemn PSG for signing Messi on a free transfer. Since PSG is apparently only paying Messi 25 millions net, it is pretty cheap "officially". Messi should pay for himself.

He isn't going to be free. You're forgetting about his signing-on fee. Messi's will be one of the biggest in history. The 25m being "cheap" is irrelevant. You have several high earners as it is. You just signed 4 players who will earn big wages and signing-on fees. You're in the hunt for Koulibaly. I find it hard to believe that you're doing this all legit.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans