Lionel Messi - v7

mssarm

This all Barto's fault regardless. He should have resigned after Bayern game , instead of hiring new coach and planning major make over. We saw the results of his management , he did not have the mandate or the trust for rebuilding the club. It is not too late: he should resign immediately.

khaled_a_d

Come on... Amigos are uncontrollable pricks.

We have been a club of:

- weak and incompetent board members
- coward managers scared to rock the boat a bit
- and prick and perverse legends

Now the board is gone in less than a year. The coward manager is gone and we finally brought one with a spine. But we still have a last hurdle. The fucking perverse legends who only care about them and their sorry ass.

And guess what? Fans are willing to throw every thought of rebuild out... because... oh Messi.

What the actual fuck?!

As I posted above, our fans have a Jerome Krause type of idea about rebuild.
The board has leaked shit for media for years.
Yes, we have old squad that needs to leave, but that doesn't mean we scapegoat the players.
In past 10 days the board took the blame from itself, looked like innocent management who hired the perfect guy and then went hard after the players.
There was zero respect for those players.
There was plenty of disrespect for them from the media that is leaked bu the board.
the sporting director attacked the player themselves.
the club didn't try for a second to handle things internally.
May be, just may that Messi wanted the club acting professionally? May be trying to work with them and handle this like a pro? instead of throwing players under the bus, even if those players deserve to leave?
May be we need to realize that the board care about nothing but themselves? when they are supposed to care about the club? At least with the players they are employee who has the right to take care of themselves. The board however have no right to throw others under the bus to protect themselves.
When a club legend like Pouol, who himself worked under Bartou as Zubi assistant support Messi decision to leave, it speaks volume about the board-player relation. This is way beyond the whole amigo nonsense

xxxxxx

Jesus, don't people get it? Bartomeu cannot resign. He would have to take up the debt from his own pockets. It's not going to happen.

Besides, I think Messi wants to leave regardless who the board is. I don't think he likes Koeman.... and he knows the squad isn't good enough to compete at the top.

raskolnikov

We are fucked either way.

Probably the best and at the same time the worst thing for the club at this point would be that Leo leaves and Barto is torched.
We are definitly fucked either way. I cant see a scenario where Messi stays, rest of the amigo's leave and he becomes part of the sporting project of the new board.

Ritchie

I do think Koeman's messed up if he's tried to 'show Messi who is boss'. Messi is someone you have to be delicate with because of his personality. He's a very sensitive person as well as an obvious ego. I remember he had that fall out with Lucho on the training ground which could have been critical until Xavi helped smooth it over and Lucho had to tread carefully with him after that.

Koeman is right to get rid of the fat shit as first order of business. But if that's the way he's handled Messi then it shows poor man management.

raskolnikov

Jesus, don't people get it? Bartomeu cannot resign. He would have the take up the debt from his own pockets. It's not going to happen.

Besides, I think Messi wants to leave regardless who the board is. I don't think he likes Koeman.... and he knows the squad isn't good enough to compete at the top.
How much debt are we talking about?

cro-man

Jesus, don't people get it? Bartomeu cannot resign. He would have the take up the debt from his own pockets. It's not going to happen.

Only if he resigns now? What if they do now the elections? would solve the problem....

kattanib

The board must stay at all cost. This is the worst power play ever and if Barto resign then FC Barcelona truly loses. Let Barto and Koeman build something stable in the few weeks we have left and then comes elections we move forward from there.

Home of Barca Fans