Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Koeman was right in his approach to Messi.

Anyone blaming Koeman is completely off the rocker. The blame is between the board and the amigos. We debate which percent goes where.

But his whole play is to get rid of Koeman. New board, while keeping Koeman is totally wrong for Messi. That's the perversion part.

Good. I hope he takes Suarez with him.

Would be excellent. And I really hope he does well and wins CL. Sincerely. But don't fucking go against the club like that. 8-2 is just a fucking football game. This is much serious.

5ergio_Busquets

The manager tells Messi no Suarez and no privileges, so Messi decided to leave because of lack of "sporting project".
Suarez + privileges = sporting project!

Devils

[@GerGarciaGrova] | The urgent meeting of the board of directors is over. Some directors have already resigned, while others have proposed a motion of no confidence against Bartomeu.

Raketa10

Koeman was right in his approach to Messi.

Anyone blaming Koeman is completely off the rocker. The blame is between the board and the amigos. We debate which percent goes where.

No he was not. You can't talk like that to the biggest player ever. It's just stupid as it gets. Koeman is gone after this season for sure. Some people need to be approached in a different way. In order to get the best version from Messi you need to alter your approach. Koeman is an idiot. Simple as that.

khaled_a_d

Report from @diarioas claims Lionel Messi decided enough was enough at Barcelona after Ronald Koeman told him directly: "Your privileges here are over." More follows.

It means that Koeman came to meet Messi being told that Messi has certain privileges.
Guess who makes him think that way?

Ritchie

Surely Messi can't stay now.. even if Barto does go, hes gonna look like the biggest spoiled brat in the history of football after this

Plus Koeman would have to go, to be replaced by another lapdog while Messi and the other grandads call the shots.

KingLeo10

Would be excellent. And I really hope he does well and wins CL. But don't fucking go against the club like that.

Nah, I hope he and Pep both end up empty handed talking about things were better in Catalunya.

Like Alves at Juve/PSG. Or Neymar now.

Neymessi

Some reports Messi has already agreed a deal to join Man City.

Been hearing this fake shit since ages and even in situations like these where he is actually leaving some manage to still make fake news :lol:

No way it can be finalized so fast.

Home of Barca Fans