Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm outside the Camp Nou - there's more people coming in, but the cops are breaking people up on this side as you aren't allowed to gather in groups of greater than 10 at the moment in Catalonia.

Wave Catalan flag scream Independencia.

Stoichkov1

@serghei and @Messi983 are indeed too harsh on Messi sometimes believing some stuff that only an idiot like Liberman would say but this time I think they're right

Laplacian

Yeah, because worldclass managers are just waiting to come into our mess where they'd have basically no power to make impactful decisions.

That will no longer be the case though, the players with actual power are leaving. Messi isn't just doing politics, he truly wants to win. If Messi leaves I doubt the others are staying, we're going to see a true rebuild within the next few weeks and the next season or two.

Xaviniesta

my love my life my shawty my wife

EgSvcY_WoAE3ixQ

Richard.H

This forum is mad if they think he could leave for anything less than 150 mil now. Even during this pandemic, do any of you understand how much ad revenue/marketing revenue is generated from Messi alone? The camp nou museum and stadium is plastered with his pictures. He alone brings massive amounts of money to this club.

I am willing to bet that PSG and City are contacting Barto as we are speaking now, bidding for his signature.

Sailor Mars

Why would anyone want to do that now when there is a re-elections in 6 months and the new manager has balls of steel? Ask yourself this question, think about it and then carefully answer. It is difficult not find Messi as the villain here

Because Bartomeu and his cronies are going to go on a media campaign to try and repair their image while shifting blame on to others. Messi is going in for the kill before the cancerous board has time to recover.

Marshall D Teach

He'd probably go to PSG if anywhere. They're the kind of club that'd force the manager to bend the knee to his whims.

No way Pep wants a 33 year old Messi who runs less than the goalkeeper and throws a tantrum when his buddy might be sold and the coach tells him he's not above the team.

Last edited:

Neymessi

This forum is mad if they think he could leave for anything less than 150 mil now. Even during this pandemic, do any of you understand how much ad revenue/marketing revenue is generated from Messi alone? The camp nou museum and stadium is plastered with his pictures. He alone brings massive amounts of money to this club.

I am willing to bet that PSG and City are contacting Barto as we are speaking now, bidding for his signature.

He's that important here, he won't sell THAT much elsewhere, and that those revenues are enough for 150m is a joke, just like RM fans logic that Bale jersey sales alone justify his price tag.

He is 33 ffs.

Home of Barca Fans