Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Lol. Bartomeu was gone already. This is about Koeman. Do the math here. This is about stopping the exodus of Amigos from the team and about him losing his special spot in the team. Especially Suarez.

This appears right after the news broke out that Messi's friends are no longer counted on.

Rory

Messi might want to be rid of Barto now, but not neccessarily for the reasons you think.

Also, it basically means Koeman is screwed as well.

Not saying he?s doing it for good reasons, just that his actions have good consequences. Koeman was screwed either way and is only here to facilitate clearing house. If he succeeds it?s a big bonus.

Neymessi

I don't even fucking care what he does anymore. If Koeman is sacked/resigns, Suarez doesn't move, and Messi stays, I don't fucking care what some other guys do on this forum, but for me Messi is done as a legend overall, at least in comparison with likes of Xavi and Iniesta. I'll try to remember him from Pep's and MSN days and block everything away.

I can think I speak for everyone that we'd like one more of your amigos conversations post right now.

If we were not adding a page every minute that gem wouldn't have been submerged so easily.

kattanib

So amazed at what Messi is doing. He truly does care about the club.

He has decided enough is enough and is trying to take down the virus that is infecting this club which is Bartomeu.

Keep it up Leo. Full support.

Why would anyone want to do that now when there is a re-elections in 6 months and the new manager has balls of steel? Ask yourself this question, think about it and then carefully answer. It is difficult not find Messi as the villain here

xxxxxx

So amazed at what Messi is doing. He truly does care about the club.

He has decided enough is enough and is trying to take down the virus that is infecting this club which is Bartomeu.

Keep it up Leo. Full support.

But what is this going to accomplish? Even if Bartomeu has gone by tomorrow, it still won't change our current situation. If anything, it'll probably make it worse. We'll probably keep all the amigos, and Messi and Koeman will be too busy bitching at one another. Bringing in a new board and manager at this present time isn't going to change anything.

Laplacian

This is just a clusterfuck. We're now going to buyout Koeman's contract.

I don't get what Messi is trying to accomplish here. Even if Bartomeu leaves, we have no money to change the team. Regardless of what board comes in, we're never going to compete at the top level for a while...... most likely after Messi's retired. Our salary is too high, we have too many aging and average players. We're doomed regardless.

I prefer a season of clusterfuck instead of several more seasons of stagnation. This team needed a rebuild 4 years ago, and the rot was left to foster for several years; this is the result. We don't have the money to buy players but hey look, Messi wants to leave and he's still the best player in the world - rinse any club for money so we can rebuild again. The whole Dutch revolution we were heading for was just a recipe for disaster.

Marshall D Teach

Lol. Bartomeu was gone already. This is about Koeman. Do the math here. This is about stopping the exodus of Amigos from the team and about him losing his special spot in the team. Especially Suarez.

Yup. It's not about getting Barto out.

It's the amigos trying to get rid of Koeman and show the next board who really runs the club.

serghei

This.
You can't treat a GOAT like that.
He can't leave like that.

He needs a full city, not just stadium, he needs a look iving legend farewell.

Fuck you Barto.

It's him the one that wants to leave. He isn't pushed out.

Yup. He's not getting Barto out.

It's the amigos showing Koeman and the next board who really runs the club.

Obvious. Yeah, the board fucked up the most, but that is already done and dusted and they are set to be replaced as scheduled. That's not what this power play is about.

Home of Barca Fans