Lionel Messi - v7

BADGERBHOY

People piling in to Messi and not even understanding how much this helps us. Absolutely no way a Bartmoeu/Rosell puppet becomes president now. Messi leaving, Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal breaks the amigos but only Messi deciding to do this ensures a shitty president does not stay/ someone under their control comes in to power. That is only good news you dumbfucks.

Its only good news if there are no other conditions like the his friends staying or the new coach going.

malvolio

Messi is a circus right now.

A different kind of circus, but a circus nonetheless.

will any of you cunts make up your minds already?! do you want him gone or not? because that's what i've seen for the past few weeks.

now that he said he wants to leave its no good either. so which one is it?

Morten

Not saying he?s doing it for good reasons, just that his actions have good consequences. Koeman was screwed either way and is only here to facilitate clearing house. If he succeeds it?s a big bonus.

I dont think you understand, not screwed as in later, screwed as in now.

Messi983

Lol. Bartomeu was gone already. This is about Koeman. Do the math here. This is about stopping the exodus of Amigos from the team and about him losing his special spot in the team. Especially Suarez.

This appears right after the news broke out that Messi's friends are no longer counted on.

No, you're just Messi hater.

Lomar1o

I mean I'd rather have a dictator running the club than a treacherous snake. Don't see why it's bad since we're screwed anyway

Neeraj

I'm outside the Camp Nou - there's more people coming in, but the cops are breaking people up on this side as you aren't allowed to gather in groups of greater than 10 at the moment in Catalonia.

serghei

I can think I speak for everyone that we'd like one more of your amigos conversations post right now.

If we were not adding a page every minute that gem wouldn't have been submerged so easily.

:lol: Writer inspiration comes and goes my friend... They aren't done by comission.

Like Sumlit's Mathieu's Adventures Diary.

Home of Barca Fans