Lionel Messi - v7

Neymessi

I think there is no substantial news coming for some time now so let's play predictions. Here's mine

- Messi goes - No
- Barto goes - Yes
- Suarez goes - Yes
- Koeman goes - No

Messigician

I think there is no substantial news coming for some time now so let's play predictions. Here's mine

- Messi goes - No
- Barto goes - Yes
- Suarez goes - Yes
- Koeman goes - No

Messi goes - No
- Barto goes - Yes
- Suarez goes - No
- Koeman goes - Yes

kattanib

That would be great. The best possible outcome.

If Messi can freakin speak at least so that we know what is the motive driving all of this .. other than that we can assume it is because of Suarez and thus Koeman will clash with them and it will be a mess that is too expensive to fix. Messi will be benched along with Suarez

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looks like there won't be any official communication from the club tonight.

Expected. I think the club is struggling to respond at this point. Of course they will say they want Messi to continue but I bet they will be evaluating all the options and I am just hoping they come to their sense and do the right thing.

Take the time but do the right thing please.

xxxxxx

So Bartomeu leaves.... then what? What can possibly happen now that he's gone? What is a new board going to do about all that debt and players who are on big salaries coming to the end of their career?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

- Messi goes - No
- Barto goes - Yes
- Suarez goes - Yes
- Koeman goes - No

My prediction:

- Messi goes - No
- Barto goes - Yes
- Suarez goes - No
- Koeman goes - Yes

Home of Barca Fans