Lionel Messi - v7

Richard.H

This upcoming season is probably going to be the worst of all time. Whew!

We're going to have a massive identity crisis on the pitch.

Hot take: With most amigos out and squad being rejuvenated with a few signings, we will do much better than everyone expects. Each player will be fighting for their spot, pressing, and running at least 10 km a match. We will fight madrid until last match day and will go out in QF of CL by only a goal or two margin.

Jadentheman

This upcoming season is probably going to be the worst of all time. Whew!

We're going to have a massive identity crisis on the pitch dawgs. Nearly 15 years of everything running through this cat and just like that it's gone.

Hard to believe!

Bro there won't even be a main man anymore. Imagine having to now play as a team with tons of players that have no direction. It's gonna be rough.

Hot take: With most amigos out and squad being rejuvenated with a few signings, we will do much better than everyone expects. Each player will be fighting for their spot, pressing, and running at least 10 km a match. We will fight madrid until last match day and will go out in QF of CL by only a goal or two margin.

There's the optimistic take.

George_Costanza

45dcd2b3994cf7d4f188035c782921c3.gif

Barcilliant

He will miss the city Barcelona.
Manchester is a massive downgrade. It is pissing rain most of the time.
The epl is alot more physical and quicker. It will take time to adapt.

Devils

lol the squad aren't going to know what do at all. this guy has been our main creative and goal outlet for nearly 15 years.

Probably gonna be like Spain after Xavi left...only 100x worse.

Jadentheman

It would be what Pep needs. And technically Man City has a good set up. Tons of players can mask the inherent flaws of Messi in the middle.

Honeslty Messi should only go to City, Chelsea, or Liverpool. I'm biased towards Chelsea, and apparently Lampard is willing to go in for him.

mssarm

If I remember correctly Messi is always "leaving Barca" when strong minded managers in charge. He was happy with Tito , Tata and EV all of them were softies but the team never achieved anything substantial. He was "leaving" for Chelsea when Lucho came over and started kicking asses. Back then Xavi was around and was able to calm things down. Pep is not a soft personality either and there was friction at the end of his term. Someone needs to explain Messi that asshole managers are needed with current Barca squad. By the way everyone was talking about Barca crisis when Lucho took over and we won treble in the same year. Everything can happen, argument that the team won't be able to win anything is BS.

soul24rage

Or we could do worse.

I hope that you're right.

Andrew M

It hurts to see it come to this.

Whether that clause can still be activated or not, I don't see how we can keep him now. If he really does want to go we should let him but to see another team take him for free, even on his huge wages, would feel wrong and make us look so week.

ItachiXXX

This is coming out one day after Suarez was told to leave. Doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. Don't like Barto, but he should call his bluff here.

There's already a news that he wants to live before they even announce Koeman 😆 and that's a tier 1 messenger who inform everyone that Neymar will live Barca that all people don't believe at that time

Richard.H

He will miss the city Barcelona.
Manchester is a massive downgrade. It is pissing rain most of the time.
The epl is alot more physical and quicker. It will take time to adapt.

IMO the biggest difference i see between the two leagues is that there are no Granada's or or Elche's in EPL where he can net 2 goals and an assist without much effort. Every team fights hard in that league, fighting like it's their last match and counter attacking and slide tackling like crazy. I'm not sure if he's used to playing at such a high level every week.

ItachiXXX

Good decision by him if true. The club is going nowhere with a midtable manager like Koeman while declaring clear misfits like Griezmann, Coutinho and Semedo "indispensible" and ousting the club's top 2 performer of the past 3 years.

All the BF wishes will come true once again. No more Valverde, no more Suarez, no more sulking and walking Messi, no more Rakitic. Here comes the total domination, led by Dembele, Fati and Griezmann. Maybe Lautaro. :lol:

Don't underestimate this forum, they will find away to blame Valverde, Messi and his so called Amigos in every failures in the future

Andrew M

IMO the biggest difference i see between the two leagues is that there are no Granada's or or Elche's in EPL where he can net 2 goals and an assist without much effort. Every team fights hard in that league, fighting like it's their last match and counter attacking and slide tackling like crazy. I'm not sure if he's used to playing at such a high level every week.

This really is such a cliche. Trust me, there's just as much garbage at the bottom of the Premier League. You really don't know what you're talking about

Home of Barca Fans