Lionel Messi - v7

vegitot

IMO the biggest difference i see between the two leagues is that there are no Granada's or or Elche's in EPL where he can net 2 goals and an assist without much effort. Every team fights hard in that league, fighting like it's their last match and counter attacking and slide tackling like crazy. I'm not sure if he's used to playing at such a high level every week.

False on every account.

George_Costanza

It would be what Pep needs. And technically Man City has a good set up. Tons of players can mask the inherent flaws of Messi in the middle.

Honeslty Messi should only go to City, Chelsea, or Liverpool. I'm biased towards Chelsea, and apparently Lampard is willing to go in for him.

City needs to fix their shaky defence if they want to win the UCL.

Devils

If I remember correctly Messi is always "leaving Barca" when strong minded managers in charge. He was happy with Tito , Tata and EV all of them were softies but the team never achieved anything substantial. He was "leaving" for Chelsea when Lucho came over and started kicking asses. Back then Xavi was around and was able to calm things down. Pep is not a soft personality either and there was friction at the end of his term. Someone needs to explain Messi that asshole managers are needed with current Barca squad. By the way everyone was talking about Barca crisis when Lucho took over and we won treble in the same year. Everything can happen, argument that the team won't be able to win anything is BS.

Lucho inherited a team with prime Messi, Neymar, Saurez, Alves, Pique, Masch, Alba, Busi and Iniesta all in it.

Dawg, Roy Hodgson could have probably come in here and competed for a treble with that team.

Richard.H

This really is such a cliche. Trust me, there's just as much garbage at the bottom of the Premier League. You really don't know what you're talking about

I watch City and Liverpool here and there. Teams at the botom like Aston Villa and Watford put up a much bigger fight against these clubs than Granada ever will against us. It's not a knock on Messi at all, I'm sure he could adjust because he is Messi.

ItachiXXX

Lucho inherited a team with prime Messi, Neymar, Saurez, Alves, Pique, Masch, Alba, Busi and Iniesta all in it.

Dawg, Roy Hodgson could have probably come in here and competed for a treble with that team.

Facts, these forum de amigos can't decide if they want Messi or Messi is the problem with the squad and his amigos. Maybe because they lose everyone that they can blame

Andrew M

I watch City and Liverpool here and there. Teams at the botom like Aston Villa and Watford put up a much bigger fight against these clubs than Granada ever will against us. It's not a knock on Messi at all, I'm sure he could adjust because he is Messi.

Liverpool and City have both recently absolutely smashed the Premier League. Give me a break. This is just lazy stereotyping that all English team have a never say die attitude because of slide tackling

soul24rage

There is no way to know that.

This is like the same time when Jair said that the bottom teams in Ligue 1 is comparable to the bottom teams in La Liga.

ItachiXXX

If I remember correctly Messi is always "leaving Barca" when strong minded managers in charge. He was happy with Tito , Tata and EV all of them were softies but the team never achieved anything substantial. He was "leaving" for Chelsea when Lucho came over and started kicking asses. Back then Xavi was around and was able to calm things down. Pep is not a soft personality either and there was friction at the end of his term. Someone needs to explain Messi that asshole managers are needed with current Barca squad. By the way everyone was talking about Barca crisis when Lucho took over and we won treble in the same year. Everything can happen, argument that the team won't be able to win anything is BS.

MSN carried Lucho after he benched Messi and Messi went to full dictatorship. It's not even a secret 😅

I think the issue for Messi is not that his privileges are over, but that Koeman implied that he has any privilege at all. I think that is what made him furious.

Richard.H

If Messi can get a hat trick of goals or assists vs Burnley, Aston Villa, or Leeds, then I rest my case on whatever I said about Messi. I will eat my words

Home of Barca Fans