Lionel Messi - v7

BADGERBHOY

My congrats to all Barca fans of this forum who wanted VALVERDE OUT in january...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wanted him out after Rome. He has to take his share of the blame for the state of the team right now. He allowed them to grow old together, didn't replace them, and pandered to them so that they became the entitled bunch you see today.

Anyone who supports Valverde now is a fuckin moron.

Neymessi

But Neymar left because he wanted to challenge himself right? Messi doesn't renew his contract every year and criticized Abidal for talking about people in the dressing room without having the guts to name them.

Don't be like kingleo. Neymar also did a shit job in the "way he left", and Messi is doing the same.

Raketa10

Unbelievable. I am also disappointed and I agree this was not the way to go but some of you here are nuts. Club will survive. We need a new board and a new project. Will the next season be hard? Yes it will. Will it take time to rebuild? Of course! Now it's crucial to survive next season and than to wisely elect a presidential candidate who can start from the scratch! We all knew this would happen but it happened 2 years before we expected. Just accept it and move on!

malvolio

He shouldn't have publically attacked Abidal and only did because he is a dictator.
He is greedy which is testament from his constant renewals every year.

get the fuck outta here. abidal came up with some shit on social media and acted like an idiot. of course he had to respond to that.
greedy because he is the best and the club wanted to keep him happy?

khaled_a_d

:lol: Barto is gone in 6 months

Wasn't it said he will only leave in July?
Elections in March but new board only start working in normal times? Or was that a bs?

He can't resign.

Because the club has a 100m deficit on the budget for this year because of covid...the board members will be responsible for compensating that loss if they resign. It would literally bankrupt some of them lol.

It is 20M on board apparently. Unless get exemption from Spanish authority.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only candidate they should vote for is Laporta. Font's shooting himself in the foot constantly while every other candidate is either an idiot(Benedito) or a spin-off of Barto in Rousaud and Frexia.

Even though Rosell will surely back him I'm curious to hear about Jordi Roche if he announces he will run.

Neymessi

No, I'm just surprised at your vitriol towards Messi while you've tried to defend and come up with excuses for Neymar all the way.

Vitriol? Extreme word. I have a messi avatar, I'm not an RM fan.

I never had the need to defend Messi here because the opinion of him is always positive. Neymar used to get plenty of undue criticism regularly and that's why I defended him more. Neymar did a shit job leaving and so did he. Period.

Home of Barca Fans