Lionel Messi - v7

behindbrowneyes

Utter BS to think we should let him go for free. We don't run on water. He has a contract and the club has bent over whims since ages. Leaving is your choice mister but you have a contract and you'll stay the fuck here if we don't get decent money for this. Period.

This. He can leave for free if he joins Newell's Old Boys, but he can't leave for free to a direct competitor (not that Barca is really competing in CL these days).

Hardy

he's a clown but this makes me sad because I think that's legitimate the same sentiment of most of Barca fans right now.

Marshall D Teach

From all the times that Barto hid and manages to escape his crap, this one is on a different level. This one is TOO obvious. I cannot believe he can survive this. I cannot believe we can let him survive this. The move to remove him should be all the focus at the moment. This is absolutely ridiculous. This MFer has perfected the art of dodging his downfall. We must get him this time!!

:lol: Barto is gone in 6 months

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People seems to forget that many players like FDJ/Neymar ...etc signed for us because of Messi (otherwise they are freaking blind).

Which means attracting already established talent will be hard as hell let alone keeping the few one we have.

Messi has a lot of pull on players but let's be realistic, players are not your average fanboys or fans, their career decision is not hinging on whether they get to play with a certain player, be it Messi or someone else. You won't see FdJ or other players wanting out just because Messi is gone.

With Messi gone, there is actually a slight upside that there might be forward/front/attacking (position-wise) players who think they will have a chance to play that they previously would not have when Messi was still here.

Let's be clear, the club is not forcing Messi out. It is Messi who wants out. Let's honor his wishes and let him leave. For the club to drag this to court to prevent him from leaving would be the wrong thing to do to a player who brought us so much. For fans to deny that he wants to leave is just playing ostrich.

Devils

From all the times that Barto hid and manages to escape his crap, this one is on a different level. This one is TOO obvious. I cannot believe he can survive this. I cannot believe we can let him survive this. The move to remove him should be all the focus at the moment. This is absolutely ridiculous. This MFer has perfected the art of dodging his downfall. We must get him this time!!

He can't resign.

Because the club has a 100m deficit on the budget for this year because of covid...the board members will be responsible for compensating that loss if they resign. It would literally bankrupt some of them lol.

SG-7

33 years old, slow, tired Messi will set the world on fire in a new club?

Let's see.

Rightt.......My bad.

I totally forgot that messi just set a record for assists and goals in one season this year.

No one is saying he's going to destroy the EPL. Just that he isn't going to be the Flop you make him out to be. Clown. :rofl1:

Neymessi

Best player in the world but here is some hard to swallow pills.

He is a wanker who can't compromise for shit for the club.
His lack of motivation that one can blame players etc for is only partial and he himself is the reason for his shit performance in big matches.
He has no character.
He IS a dictator in the club and a diva who cries on small things
If not for him our team would have been more of a team by now
He himself was at fault for letting cr7 come close to him by not working hard

Feel free to extend the list.

Raketa10

He can't resign.

Because the club has a 100m deficit on the budget for this year because of covid...the board members will be responsible for compensating that loss if they resign. It would literally bankrupt some of them lol.

And that's the reason they will be happy to sell him for 100m

malvolio

Oh now people here calling Setien a farmer unlike before he is a GM Chess player and master tactician ��

the likes of serghei were creaming their pants in the first games with that bum in charge. even if we were passing to death and had sterile possession that didn't help us at all. nah, setien was the future

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Oh now people here calling Setien a farmer unlike before he is a GM Chess player and master tactician ��

Mate you really can't tell when people are just having a laugh. Most of us just wanted valverde out and said we'd give setien a chance although we weren't happy with the appointment. Besides we would of ended up in the same situation regardless won fuck all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He can't resign.

and this is why they're not resigning. Not because they want to rebuild the team and bring Barca back to glory. If they can get a fee that covers any losses from a Messi sale they'll probably fuck off right after it's approved in the general assembly in October.

Nazario1985

But but but, forum de amigos said its because Koeman want him to run �� I hope the Valverde haters enjoying this and having a celebration next season. No Valverde, no De Amigos and no more walking Messi. Atleast you still have a future with Semedo and Dembele the future World Class players

I started to ignore brain damaged statements a while ago but i get what you are saying.

Like Messi will give a shit about Koeman !!

Maybe Messi (like many people) don't trust Koeman being up for the job either.

Home of Barca Fans