Lionel Messi - v7

Raketa10

He is gone and the board doesn't care. They are done anyway, now it's a matter of adjusting the club's balance sheet so they are out of trouble.
Such pieces of shit.

That was their intention from the start. I bet they provoked him intentionally just to create all of this mess.

The Observer

Bartomeu has fucked the club for at least a decade. Pitty all the fools who live in la la land about "rebuild". Club's finances are shambles, Covid amplifies it even more. Club is linked to names like Gabriel Jesus or Lautaro, not new Neymar or Mbappe level talents. Will be a Manchester United type of rebuild, who are still waiting to get back on top after nearly a decade.

Raketa10

He said only Xavi or Guardiola can lead his project. Pep is obviously never returning as the manager of Barca so it means he's betting everything on Xavi becoming a huge success which is risky to say the least.

His comments about sacking Koeman no matter what he does this season is also beneath him and disrespectful of a Barca legend in Koeman.

We still haven't heard too much about what his grand plan and structure for Barca is apart from that it's going to be football people like Bayern.

Yeah but as far as I know Laporta also has no plan at all.

Marshall D Teach

Bartomeu has fucked the club for at least a decade. Pitty all the fools who live in la la land about "rebuild". Club's finances are shambles, Covid amplifies it even more. Club is linked to names like Gabriel Jesus or Lautaro, not new Neymar or Mbappe level talents. Will be a Manchester United type of rebuild, who are still waiting to get back on top after nearly a decade.

Barto is gone in 6 months.

KingLeo10

You know Messi hasn't spoken to the media?
It is bunch of people claiming what is said?

Serghei does need to cut this out.

Any media reports that paint Messi in a negative light are assumed as truth.
Any media reports that paint Messi in a positive light are handled with skepticism.

Perhaps we should wait on actual confirmation before hanging everyone...and treating all news as one or other level of rumor...considering 10 people here posted that Bartomeu had resigned yesterday after a meeting and nothing like that's happened.

frostdude1

❗Bartomeu will talk to Messi today. If Messi insists on leaving, then the two parties will try to reach a financial agreement, but they don't want legal problems. [radio cat

This just proves that this snake Bartomeu is doing all of this to get Messi out and balance the books. I hate this man SO much. I cannot believe this is being allowed to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

raskolnikov

Why would messi even meet with him though?

From barto's perspective its just to save face and shift the blame fully to Messi.
Why give him that opportunity?

Home of Barca Fans