Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

��️ Rivaldo : "I don't agree at all with Su?rez's departure because he seems to me to be a great striker and it is difficult to find a replacement like him. Besides, he, Vidal and Messi are good friends. Messi's decision has surely been influenced by all this as well"

Don't link this people will say Rivaldo doesn't understand football

Marshall D Teach

Say what you want about them, but if these two great men were still at this club Leo would not think for one second about leaving:

valv-ney.jpg

That's part of the problem. It's not Messi's place to decide who the manager is. We can't make all our signings and maagerial appointments to please him.

Messigician

If Valverde stayed we probs win the copa and league at least maybe ucl semis.

Messi is happy, seniors are happy, fans are happy, a few will complain on here about boring football life goes on.

Valverde knew this nonsense would happen if he made a fuss.

" it is what it is"

FCMessi

wth are you talking about man ? clarify please with reference of HIM saying some shit not some random forumer !!!

What signings ?

Griezmann and Coutinho.

During Barca's first attempt to sign Griezmann BEFORE his decision video, Messi on Griezmann:

“He is clearly a great player”
“Good players always have an understanding and he’s at an exceptional moment in his career”

that's foresight for you

Nazario1985

That's part of the problem. It's not Messi's place to decide who the manager is. We can't make all our signings and maagerial appointments to please him.

There is 0 proof Messi ever said that. he always defended every manager who fucked up from Pep against Inter to EV Liv

Apart for Neymar saying HE is the only talented player who can keep the torche after him.

Was he wrong tho ?

Tackle

It's not his place and I have been a vocal critic of player power, but in this case Leo's favourites are also the best options we had. People ragged on Valverde and Neymar for years. Now they're gone and look at the state of the club.

Always have to be careful what you wish for.

malvolio

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55356;&#57276;“You gonna miss me when I’m gone... you gonna miss me when I’m gone....”&#55356;&#57276; em Camp Nou (FC Barcelona) <a href="https://t.co/EnZwGSh693">https://t.co/EnZwGSh693</a></p>— Marcelo Bechler (@marcelobechler) <a href="https://twitter.com/marcelobechler/status/1298621884477706241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mistyoptic

Rivaldo and Valverde understood.

Why can't this shitty board

So we should hang onto past-it players like Vidal and Suarez just to keep Messi happy and at the club? If he can't see that these players are the reason we no longer have a 'winning project', then what should we do? Just keep them around to put a smile on Messi's face? That's not how any club in the world should be run. Barca is bigger than Messi, we don't exist just to cater to his whims and wishes.

Nazario1985

Griezmann and Coutinho.

During Barca's first attempt to sign Griezmann BEFORE his decision video, Messi on Griezmann:

“Good players always have an understanding and he’s at an exceptional moment in his career”

that's foresight for you

What the hell is wrong with you ??

What's not correct about him saying that ?

Being a great player (WC winner ...etc) does not mean he will be good for us.

What a waist of time replying to this shit

soul24rage

Griezmann and Coutinho.

that's foresight for you

You almost never hear current players saying bad things about current players in public lol

KingLeo10

It's not his place and I have been a vocal critic of player power, but in this case Leo's favourites are also the best options we had. People ragged on Valverde and Neymar for years. Now they're gone and look at the state of the club.

Always have to be careful what you wish for.

You're more than happy to afford Neymar all sorts of player power and pine for his return when he's 10 times more toxic than Messi's ever been.

Double standards.

Home of Barca Fans