Lionel Messi - v7

Marshall D Teach

Here are some reasons that Messi is justified:
1) Board is mishandling both finances and sporting project of the club
2) And that results in a team not able to compete at the highest level that Messi wants to and win UCL
3) Given that they control all media outlets, Messi is portrayed in a specific way that might not correspond to reallity. And that angers him.

Ok

Now, let's look at some other facts and assumptions:

1) We know for fact that Messi insisted in the club signing neymar after the anfield humiliation, which didn't happen.
We know also for fact that Messi was against sacking valverde, which again didn't happen.
So, we do know that Messi at least recently (although some reports say this is happening since pep left) has an opinion about what the club should do in order to succeed and wants his opinion to he heard.
2) We know from the reports that all players were lazy under valverde training only 15 min per session, and they liked Ernie because of the freedom he was giving them in deciding how the team should play, and who should play. Messi included in those players
3) we also know that in modern football these ideas are done and dusted, and you cannot compete at the highest level playing like that, even with neymar included.
4) we also know that the conversation leaked with Messi, koeman said that his (and other players) privileges are over because the good of the team is above. Something that didn't sit down well with Messi.

Taking into account 1-4 we can see how and to what extent Messi is:
Responsible for the current situation of the club, and not just a victim. He feels entitled because he is the 🐐 to assume authority and position he should never have had. No player is entitled to a 'heavy opinion' about how a team should play and which players should feature, which players should be transferred in and out, no matter what.
He is also part of the problem on the pitch for years with his 'free' positioning and unwillingness to pressure which results in the loose structure of the team.

Sorry, as much as I hate Barto, I am 100% with koeman on that. Privileges are over.

Good luck to Manchester city, where he won't feel above the club and pep will force him to work for the whole

Great post.

Jadentheman

118159959_2915695311987847_6621919866021236090_o.jpg

Honestly I like Juventus because Italian league is more suited for his age and mobility. Plus it's a lfietime chance to final see what would happen when two rivals become teammates. Also Arthur... :lol:

Messigician

Bad post.

Valverde's ideas done and dusted? We score 1 goals in those ties and we win the treble 2x In a row.

bad luck we didn't that real Madrid side that won it last we smashed in the league easily

Nazario1985

Barto moving quickly today to reach Messi maybe he just got confirmation from the legal department that the guy can walk away for free

Sorin

Say what you want about them, but if these two great men were still at this club Leo would not think for one second about leaving:

valv-ney.jpg

At this point I'm sure you are trolling.

A rat that left us on his own accord and a mediocre manager.

If that would have been enough reason to stay then good luck, he is more deluded than he let's on.

xxxxxx

Jesus, the sporting director is saying the future is positive and doesn't expect Messi to leave. These idiots in charge are in denial.

Messigician

🎙️ Rivaldo : "I don't agree at all with Su?rez's departure because he seems to me to be a great striker and it is difficult to find a replacement like him. Besides, he, Vidal and Messi are good friends. Messi's decision has surely been influenced by all this as well"

Tackle

:lol: Trolling overtime, I see.

EV is better than Koeman?

Messi loved Valverde as a manager and Neymar as a player. If they were still at the club we would have at least one more CL and won the league last season. No reason for Leo to leave then.

I back Koeman and want to see him given a chance, but as of right now Valverde has proven to be the much superior manager.

Home of Barca Fans