Lionel Messi - v7

Tackle

You're more than happy to afford Neymar all sorts of player power and pine for his return when he's 10 times more toxic than Messi's ever been.

Double standards.

What are you on about?

Never once advocated for Neymar to have player power. Want him back because he is among the best in the world.

What is Neymar's terrible "toxicity" again? When he was here he always showed up on time to training, tracked back and stayed in shape. Media could not help but turn every minor event into a circus, but he was one of our more committed players.

He had a release clause in his contract and was led astray by PSG for a few moments that he still regrets to this day. He deserves a second chance.

snowy

Dany called Barto a crook and Ney calls him the chief idiot in charge. Messi can't stand the sight of him anymore because of his shady deals and using his press pals to call him the lil'dictator and Messi wants this, Messi wants that, Messi wants a new chef, Messi doesn't like the wallpaper :lol:

Everything collapses around Barto but he'd survive a nuclear blast! If Valverde is Teflon Ernie, this dude is BunkerBarto

Manchester City will meet with the Messi family in Barcelona next week. [@verobrunati]

They're smart to meet him in the CastellD manor. One look at grimmcity and he'd bail.

Only place for Neo if not Barca is Posh Chelsea. Roman has got the hawts for him and Dark Angel Granovskaia already setting up the extraction.

Operation Cafe Tolstoi is a go! :redbeard:

soul24rage

It's not his place and I have been a vocal critic of player power, but in this case Leo's favourites are also the best options we had. People ragged on Valverde and Neymar for years. Now they're gone and look at the state of the club.

Always have to be careful what you wish for.

I have to say, I would have to agree with you on that one if we're talking about the 18/19 season as the team's 'setup' was more tailored to individual quality.

If you replaced Coutinho with Neymar in that setup, we would have had more of a chance to win the CL imo.

But that ship was sailed now.

KingLeo10

What is Neymar's terrible "toxicity" again? When he was here he always showed up on time to training, tracked back and stayed in shape. Media could not help but turn every minor event into a circus, but he was one of our more committed players.

He deliberately skipped important games in our season (in March, including the treble season IIRC) for his sister's birthday, you clown.

"Commitment".

Go back to your cave.

FCMessi

What the hell is wrong with you ??

What's not correct about him saying that ?

Being a great player (WC winner ...etc) does not mean he will be good for us.

What a waist of time replying to this shit

What the hell is wrong with you?

Who said there is anything wrong with Messi complimenting Griezmann before the decision video?

my point is Messi did not have the foresight on the bad signings he criticized others for.

you the one "waisting" time making others repeat the same point over and over again.

Nazario1985

What are you on about?

Never once advocated for Neymar to have player power. Want him back because he is among the best in the world.

He had a release clause in his contract and was led astray by PSG for a few moments that he still regrets to this day. He deserves a second chance.

It's over if Messi is gone, wth he is going back for ? shitty 90's style football ?

His team is in a way better shape than FCB will be in 2 years, and without Messi nobody is going to trust us after the shit shows.

Nazario1985

What the hell is wrong with you?

Who said there is anything wrong with Messi complimenting Griezmann before the decision video?

my point is Messi did not have the foresight on the bad signings he criticized others for.

you the one "waisting" time making others repeat the same point over and over again.

He did say Griez will be good signing for us ? link please

Also link his critics you are talking about to compare with a context !!

Nazario1985

Get the money not those garbage players we have enough of them

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Man City will do everything possible to sign Messi on a free, but various sources have told <a href="https://twitter.com/RodrigoFaez?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RodrigoFaez</a> & <a href="https://twitter.com/moillorens?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@moillorens</a> they would contemplate paying between ?100-150m.<br><br>City are also open to including players such as Eric Garcia and Angelino in the deal. <a href="https://t.co/4KL0pqgnbZ">pic.twitter.com/4KL0pqgnbZ</a></p>— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1298641450306023430?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tackle

He deliberately skipped important games in our season (in March, including the treble season IIRC) for his sister's birthday, you clown.

"Commitment".

Go back to your cave.

Family comes first and that was a very important event for him. Club did the right thing allowing him to travel back to Brazil those few years.

Only season it came back to bite us was in 16/17, but one would think prime Messi and Suarez would be enough to handle lowly Deportivo...

Meanwhile you have twats like Dembele and Arthur permanently injuried, drinking while driving, eating rubbish, coming late to training etc. and you have posters on here making every excuse in the world for them.

So pardon me if I believe it is okay for Neymar to spend a weekend with his family of all things.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Family comes first and that was a very important event for him. Club did the right thing allowing him to travel back to Brazil those few years.

Only season it came back to bite us was in 16/17, but one would think prime Messi and Suarez would be enough to handle lowly Deportivo...

Meanwhile you have twats like Dembele and Arthur permanently injuried, drinking while driving, eating rubbish, coming late to training etc. and you have posters on here making every excuse in the world for them.

So pardon me if I believe it is okay for Neymar to spend a weekend with his family of all things.

What? It was her birthday. He was going there to attend a party. She wasn't dying.

How does "Family is everything" apply here? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans