Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

If he is really leaving it will so sad to watch barca play not by nostalgia but like really sorry sad ass football & i bet we will get 4-5 players for the Eredevise !!!

behindbrowneyes

United is a possibility.

Woodward is a madlad.

He is,

but City is copying Barcelona since day one. They are dreaming of this for a very long time.
Txiki as their director of football, Guardiola as their coach. Similar style. They won't let this chance slip away now that Messi is ready to leave his thought-to-be-lifetime-club.

Givenchy

If he is really leaving it will so sad to watch barca play not by nostalgia but like really sorry sad ass football & i bet we will get 4-5 players for the Eredevise !!!

dude, with all respect, we've been playing sorry sad ass football the last 3 years he has been here.

frostdude1

if they are protesting for Messi to stay they are a bunch of brainless retards

if however they are protesting to remove Barto, its a good cause

Why are they retards for Messi to stay?
Messi needs to wait out this poison board for another 8 months and they?re gone! Messi should stay

Givenchy

Why are they retards for Messi to stay?
Messi needs to wait out this poison board for another 8 months and they?re gone! Messi should stay

Messi is gone, its over. they arent going to change his mind by protesting, hes leaving this dumpster fire of a club. its sad but its the reality.

I cant remember which post but apparently a reliable source was talking about Messi potentially leaving as early as January

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi is gone, its over. they arent going to change his mind by protesting, hes leaving this dumpster fire of a club. its sad but its the reality.

I cant remember which post but apparently a reliable source was talking about Messi potentially leaving as early as January

Messigian gives hope, he is sure that Messi will stay.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The protesters in Barcelona are quite pathetic. Where were they when we blew our lead against Roma? Where were they when we were humiliated by Liverpool? Where were they when Bayern beat us 8:2? They are only coming out protesting because Messi wants to leave.

They care much more about Messi than this club. They are not Cules.

Home of Barca Fans