Lionel Messi - v7

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why are they retards for Messi to stay?
Messi needs to wait out this poison board for another 8 months and they?re gone! Messi should stay

What good will it bring for them to protest against Bartomeu or the club right now? It is not Bartomeu or the club wanting to sell Messi, it is Messi who wants to leave.

Are they protesting because they believe we are not giving Messi more money than what we have already given him? I just don't understand what the point of the protest is. Pressuring the club to offer Messi 200m a year or something? Leave the amigos alone and fire Koeman?

soul24rage

The protesters in Barcelona are quite pathetic. Where were they when we blew our lead against Roma? Where were they when we were humiliated by Liverpool? Where were they when Bayern beat us 8:2? They are only coming out protesting because Messi wants to leave.

They care much more about Messi than this club. They are not Cules.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority are Messi fans, but my question is where were the real Cules in Barcelona after those humiliations?

Hardy

that's the only think makes me doubt about messi leaving, I'm not sure he could be the kind of guy totally insensible to this scenes. others wouldn't give a fuck but in his case I don't know

Givenchy

that's the only think makes me doubt about messi leaving, I'm not sure he could be the kind of guy totally insensible to this scenes. others wouldn't give a fuck but in his case I don't know

Messi doesn't give a fuck. the guy didnt even announce officially hes leaving with a press conference.. its the least he could do for the fans and Barca as a club who gave him so much and vice versa. since that 2-8, we have heard nothing

soul24rage

Messi doesn't give a fuck. the guy didnt even announce officially hes leaving with a press conference.. its the least he could do for the fans and Barca as a club who gave him so much and vice versa. since that 2-8, we have heard nothing

When the transfer is official, then he'll give a statement.

Batistuta9

The protesters in Barcelona are quite pathetic. Where were they when we blew our lead against Roma? Where were they when we were humiliated by Liverpool? Where were they when Bayern beat us 8:2? They are only coming out protesting because Messi wants to leave.

They care much more about Messi than this club. They are not Cules.

It's not exactly the same. Despite those bad defeats, Messi is synonymous with a golden Barca era. He has given them a lot of joy over the years, I doubt a few bad results will change their opinion of him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

He can't say anything right now, without reaching an agreement with the club first. I have no doubts that he will be leaving but him coming out announcing it right now before an agreement is made is actually more of an insult to the club and the fans, in my opinion.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's not exactly the same. Despite those bad defeats, Messi is synonymous with a golden Barca era. He has given them a lot of joy over the years, I doubt a few bad results will change their opinion of him.

Of course most Barca fans will still love Messi, regardless. My question was why those fans were not protesting after those dark moments in our history when changes were badly needed and why they only came out because Messi is leaving.

serghei

When it becomes official, there will be riots.

They will cool off after a while. If the player wants to leave, sell him. Simple as that. He doesn't want to be part of the rebuild, so the best option for him is to go. Let's hope he follows through and doesn't backpedal.

Home of Barca Fans