Lionel Messi - v7

Devils

This will be an undeserving end to the Messi era. He should have one more farewell year. Barca will not feel the same without him on the squad and this also the nail in the coffin for our golden generation.

This was going to happen 1-2 years from now anyway. Anything before would have been too early, anything after would have been too late.

It's true that he deserves a a good sending off but that likely wouldn't have come even if he stayed here and extra year or so.

Andrew M

They sold Sane only for 45m.

Plus spending 100-150m on Messi pretty much means they will not be signing any other players.

The 45 million can show directly on the accounts for this season in total whereas the Messi fee can be amortized across his contract. They can definitely do it

Messigician

Tier 1 source

(🌕) Bartomeu, Oscar Grau, Ramon Planes and Bordas had met earlier this morning. Bartomeu flatly refuses to sell Messi. They will not give the letter of release, but will try to prevent the case from being settled in the court. @xavicampos

He stays.

BarcaOG

Banned
Tier 1 source

(��) Bartomeu, Oscar Grau, Ramon Planes and Bordas had met earlier this morning. Bartomeu flatly refuses to sell Messi. They will not give the letter of release, but will try to prevent the case from being settled in the court. @xavicampos

He stays.

you're sad, bro. for your own sake i advice you to get away from the internet for a few days while you process what is happening, even if it flies against all you believe in. at this point its really kind of pathetic :/

Hardy

city signed already 2-3 players if I'm right, that dutch dude defender who looks like Gullit and Torres.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tier 1 source

(��) Bartomeu, Oscar Grau, Ramon Planes and Bordas had met earlier this morning. Bartomeu flatly refuses to sell Messi. They will not give the letter of release, but will try to prevent the case from being settled in the court. @xavicampos

He stays.

So basically you reckon that Messi wants to leave but he will stay only because we will not let him go?

Whatever floats your boat man.

Messigician

you're sad, bro. for your own sake i advice you to get away from the internet for a few days while you process what is happening, even if it flies against all you believe in. at this point its really kind of pathetic :/

It's MessiG vs the forum again dawgs.

I know I will be validated soon.

I take my leave until the day I am proven right.

xxxxxx

Tier 1 source

He stays.

They're bound to say they're not going to sell him. At the end of the day, they know Messi is going to leave so they're just trying to make it seem they did everything they could to keep him. Yet again, they're trying to put this on Messi.

More than likely we'll get around 50m euros and a couple of players for him. We'll have his 50m plus salary off the books.... not to mention the other money we pay him. This will be a win-win for the board.

xXKonan

With Rumors City having "300 Million" to spend.

If they want Messi that bad give us the majority of that Budget then. Make those fuckers bleed.

Home of Barca Fans