Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

Leo should come out with a statement and negotiate a transfer fee, if he truly loves Barca.

Otherwise, he is a legend, whose farewell was cowardly.

hardyboy

Chill dude you wont have the best player in history twice in your club, seeing him leaving like this makes anyone angry stop with your broken record of player bigger than club shit

So we should keep him in Ransom against his will? If he wants to leave we shouldn't force him to stay. He is mature enough to make his decision.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chill dude you wont have the best player in history twice in your club, seeing him leaving like this makes anyone angry stop with your broken record of player bigger than club shit

Then perhaps they should petition in front of Messi's house in Castelldefels in stead of protesting against the club who wants him to stay.

Batistuta9

The club is in crisis.

Think it would be nice of Leo to come out with a 1 minute video just to put some people at ease and calm the waters even if he is leaving. Has not spoken a word since the 8-2 and yesterday he submits a transfer request.

I don't think he realizes how big of a figure he is.

What if, seeing the fans protesting, he has a change of heart and decides to stay for the rest of his career to keep the peace in Catalunya. I don't think you'd be able to find someone more happy with this outcome than serghei 🤣

Nazario1985

Thus they are more of Messi fans than Barca fans.

Most of them grew up watching Messi doing wonder will you blame them ? of course they are going to support barca after him but the best player in history should either retire or be forced out by the fans themselves & we are in a situation when even Messi whos being loyal like a dog to this club can't see the end of the tunnel with the club.

Most people think it's Barto but seeing the candidates we are getting after him .... man oh man it's going to be fun !

Messi want a winning squad, reaching all those highs he achieved can only be done by a hunger for WINS so the loyalty has a limit.

Some trolls will come as say "well if he wanted a winning team why he was defending the club of the amigos" .... & some other shit they made from their butts

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Bullshit he is going to manchester.

Do u really think his wife is gonna live in Rotchester? Do u know how bad the city is compared to Barcelona?

It's a dump , fabric city , ask Di Maria.

Leong157

Everyone who say Messi need to come out and say something should also give opinion on what shoud he say.

I geniuely don't know what is there for him to say at this point in time.

Like soul24rage said. The only way to ease those people is to say that he's stayin which does not seem to be the case.

Any comment from him right now will be disrespectful to the club.

Nazario1985

What if, seeing the fans protesting, he has a change of heart and decides to stay for the rest of his career to keep the peace in Catalunya. I don't think you'd be able to find someone more happy with this outcome than serghei ��

Unironically, knowing how emotional he can be this is a very good possibility, more likely than the board forcing him to stay (can't how they can !! )

F1_STK

�� The club chosen by Messi to continue his career with is Manchester City.
�� "I made the decision with Antonela to leave Bar?a. It hurts my soul, but that's it. The cycle has been completed", these are words Messi told someone close to him.
[LA NACION]

Home of Barca Fans