Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Suarez involved?

No never his decision was made 1000 years ago and it has nothing to do with Suarez being told to leave.

This isn't some powerplay by Messi he can't wait to go to rainy Manchester and get Hacked to death by Phil Jones.

kattanib

He should retire. I cannot see him stepping out of his comfort zone and learning English, speaking to the press, meeting 30 new teammates and team members from a totally different culture.

I just cannot see it, he isn?t the adventurous type

Andresito

Staff member
Suarez Agent Balbi to TyC Sports:"Messi's future will have an influence because they are best friends, there is a lot of brotherly love between them; they are inseparable, always together."

Messi and Suarez spotted having a dinner together last night.

Now do you think ManCity will take them both? Even PSG said they can't afford both salaries.

Whoever think this is about the sporting project, well, Messi's idea of sporting project was to bring back Neymar (another amigo), and keep Valverde. Does anyone think this is about the sporting project or combination of Neymar and EV will win us the UCL? :lol:
‼️ Alejandro Balbi NO es agente de Luis Su?rez, ni el abogado de Su?rez. Dsd el 2014 no tienen ninguna relaci?n #porlasdudas

Morten

Wait, Suarez agent is confirming that both stays or both leaves?
Is Messi just trying to have Suarez on the team next season?

Probably more to it, but these words from Suarez agent makes me wonder.

malvolio

Wait, Suarez agent is confirming that both stays or both leaves?
Is Messi just trying to have Suarez on the team next season?

Probably more to it, but these words from Suarez agent makes me wonder.

yeah, he ain't leaving. prepare for another decade of barca dominance in la liga :benitez:

Nazario1985

Eurosport

For the few french speakers here (a series of small videos) :

https://www.eurosport.fr/football/l...ssi-a-pris-sa-decision_vid1338413/video.shtml

TLDR :

LIONEL MESSI : OFFICIALLY INFORMED FC BARCELONA OF HIS WISH TO GET OUT. A PROJECT MATURED FOR LONG MONTHS, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE LIE CONCERNING ANTOINE GRIEZMANN, BUT WHICH HAS ACCELERATED IN THE LAST DAYS UNDERSTANDING THEIR IS NO REVOLUTION INCOMING

BARTO : IS HIDING FEARING FOR HIS OWN SECURITY, CAN'T LEAVE THE CLUB EVEN IF HE WANT BECAUSE HE SHOULD PAY A HUGE DEFICIT HE IS STAYING UNTILL 2021 TO INSURE THE WINNER OF THE NEXT ELECTIONS WILL BE FROM HIS OWN ADMINISTRATION SO HE IS LEGALY FREE

ManusXavi

The most important thing is to bring the team back to a very competitive fitness state where everybody runs and does his part off the ball. If we do that, we will have enough individual quality to compete for all titles when the reconstruction will settle in.
I love this

ManusXavi

Lionel Messi's children know some english but it would still be difficult for them in the city of Manchester.
This transfer would be so much more believable if Messi didn't have children

Nazario1985

Lionel Messi's children know some english but it would still be difficult for them in the city of Manchester.
This transfer would be so much more believable if Messi didn't have children

You think millionaires care about that shit ? he'll find them a Spanish school if he want !! or some turbo english training !

Home of Barca Fans