Lionel Messi - v7

Sorin

Even with the loss of pace, Messi would still turn these bums in our defence inside out.

Pique and Lenglet would probably still face the other side while Messi nutmegged them seconds ago. :lol:

Kul_z

Nonsense. Barca always had a generational brasil talent, at least at one point in their career. We had romario, early prime fenomeno, rivaldo, prime ronaldinho, early prime neymar, prime alves.. Im not getting that vibe from any brasilian currently in europe, rodrygo and vinicius looks like one of them would end like robinho, and the other has a very small chance to reach the neymar barca level. Maybe coutinho steps up dramatically and enter his best years and leaves the mark haha

Latschenkiefer

I am still not buying it. I don't see the point in Puyol expressing his support other than Messi trying to force Bartomeu to resign. Shouldn't this be Puyol's main focus? I can only see him leaving if he loses the power play and feels that he has to carry out his threat.

frostdude1

I am still not buying it. I don't see the point in Puyol expressing his support other than Messi trying to force Bartomeu to resign. Shouldn't this be Puyol's main focus? I can only see him leaving if he loses the power play and feels that he has to carry out his threat.

Hoping you are right but it is looking more and more like he is leaving :(

SG-7

Yeah i thought Puyol would've tried to stop messi from leaving etc.

Also how sure are we that barto is not an undercover madrid/ atletico agent :lol:

I need facts

Devils

Puyol is supporting a friend/teammate who feels his time is over at Barca and wants to move on.

Puyol has been there himself and knows in these situations the best one can do is show support dawg.

Sterlingfan2000

Instead of discussing the bullshit that Messi is leaving ( relax he is using how's Powerplay ) we should discuss how Suarez and Messi can still work together.

Maybe we get an hardworking left winger?

Raketa10

It definitely won't be a walk in the park for him in Manchester. English league is strong, psychical. It's also munch nicer to live in Barcelona than in rainy Manchester. Furthermore he doesn't know English so he will struggle with British press. He also won't be respected from fans in a way he was in Barcelona, where he was truly worshiped. In the end who knows what can happen with Pep in one year. Another season like this and he will be gone. I am not sure if he is fully aware that his life won't be as easy as it was in Barcelona. It's his choice but I am not sure if he made a decision with a cool head or out of anger.

JamDav1982

It definitely won't be a walk in the park for him in Manchester. English league is strong, psychical. It's also munch nicer to live in Barcelona than in rainy Manchester. Furthermore he doesn't know English so he will struggle with press. He also won't be respected from fans in a way he was in Barcelona where he was truly worshiped. In the end who knows what can happen with Pep in one year. Another season like this and he will be gone. I am not sure if he is fully aware that his life won't be as easy as it was in Barcelona. It's his choice but I am not sure if he made a decision with a cool head.

He possibly does speak some English or at least understands it well. His wife and kids all speak it.

George_Costanza

Messi is not leaving.

His future is tied with Suarez and both of them will be back playing for Barca. It's sad but Suarez is our #9 next season

Who wants to bet?

Raketa10

He possibly does speak some English or at least understands it well. His wife and kids all speak it.

I am not sure that he does. As you can remember, during all award ceremonies he used earphones and he never looked like he understands anything said in English. Without knowing language it's basically impossible to communicate with your teammates. Look all the difficulties Demebele had because he can't understand or speak Spanish. I know he is an idiot and I am not comparing them, but without knowing language of the country you are playing in, you simply can't perform on the highest level. It could complicate things for him on a daily basis.

Messi is not leaving.

His future is tied with Suarez and both of them will be back playing for Barca. It's sad but Suarez is our #9 next season

Who wants to bet?

Let's bet! :D Messi is leaving for sure.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Suarez Agent Balbi to TyC Sports:"Messi's future will have an influence because they are best friends, there is a lot of brotherly love between them; they are inseparable, always together."

Messi and Suarez spotted having a dinner together last night.

Now do you think ManCity will take them both? Even PSG said they can't afford both salaries.

Whoever think this is about the sporting project, well, Messi's idea of sporting project was to bring back Neymar (another amigo), and keep Valverde. Does anyone think this is about the sporting project or combination of Neymar and EV will win us the UCL? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans