Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real on a wrecking machine for any young Brazilian Barca linked with for a while.

At same time would you swap those three young Brazilians for Fati, Trnicao and Pedri when on lot cost around 35m and other well over 100m?

No, but I would have liked to get one of Vinicius or Rodrygo still.

tacticvarium

I'm actually glad Barca is no longer obsessed with signing Brazilian talents at least at the moment.
A lot of them are usually overrated players.

FinBarcelonafan

The most important thing is to bring the team back to a very competitive fitness state where everybody runs and does his part off the ball. If we do that, we will have enough individual quality to compete for all titles when the reconstruction will settle in.

This. As long as we fight with eleven players, we have a chance to make an upset. We have enough talent. As long as coach could make this into a team, we could be better than last season Messi show.

Defense still needs upgrade and midfield.

Sorin

If our finances would be decent I wouldn't doubt that we could return among the elite in 2 years max. Unfortunately that's not the case and we have has beens with contracts for several more years, that won't leave even if you threaten them with a shotgun. They are paid handsomely as well so more woes on the money front.

KingLeo10

If our finances would be decent I wouldn't doubt that we could return among the elite in 2 years max. Unfortunately that's not the case and we have has beens with contracts for several more years, that won't leave even if you threaten them with a shotgun. They are paid handsomely as well so more woes on the money front.

Our finances will start looking good again if we lose the amigo salaries, stop handing out stupid contracts to the next crop, and manage to get a fee of even 50-100M for Messi.

Pedro

La Masia
Will be interesting to see how Leo plays against Barca, the likes of Alba and Pique will certainly have their work cut out

Sorin

Our finances will start looking good again if we lose the amigo salaries, stop handing out stupid contracts to the next crop, and manage to get a fee of even 50-100M for Messi.

Well yeah, but that's 3-4 years in the future at least. Considering that we'll still have a smaller revenue next year due to the pandemic, it's not looking that good for the next 2 Years. Still better than now but I'm talking about what a competent board should have done even if we needed a rebuilding phase. Could've returned to elite status much sooner. I hope that the new board has a solid project in place and we can forget these idiots.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These idiots should never be forgotten. They should always be remembered for the corrupt, incompetent, toxic piece of shits they are so they or their offshoots can never snake their way back into the club again.

Home of Barca Fans