Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

You reading SPORT and MD and thinking anything they say, when they were known to be moneyhatted to shit on our own plyers by our own board shows you are not clear headed as you think.

And I thought after Roma we won La Liga, got to Cup final and should by all accounts gotten to final of CL, no? Now is defnitely time, compared to 2018. If not for anything the for older squad and 0$.

Evidence of tabloids being paid to shit on Barca players?

KingLeo10

Ernesto "Calma calma" Valverde right now:

74322982_417139035616120_6777713552800088064_n.jpg

Devils

-100m + Garca + Silva (who will be bench ridden once Messi is at City)

-Use the 100m + other player sales to buy a striker, LB and RB.

Done deal, dawg.

JamDav1982

Sorry not tabloids, social networks. But I have no doubt they have their fingers in tabloids as well (would be stupid not to have as they are local).

Social networks that acted like Messi fan boy accounts..but they tried to
defame Messi through saying he had signed new contract and that Antonella protected their kids like a ?lioness?.

Aye sounds like club were out to get him....

blaugrana1987

Social networks that acted like Messi fan boy accounts..but they tried to
defame Messi through saying he had signed new contract and that Antonella protected their kids like a ?lioness?.

Aye sounds like club were out to get him....
What did Pique do? Lets deflame Messi because social networks acted like his fanboys. Oh, lets deflame Pique too.

Classic Barto. No wonder we are in ruins.

KingLeo10

Done deal, dawg.

Save money on the striker this season. Go for Haaland next season.

LB and RB we can get.

Honestly would be a rejuvenated team right off the bat (successful or not is another question but everyone will have legs to run).

Richard.H

Done deal, dawg.

At this point i think it's just a circlejerk by Barto and the board to make it seem like they tried everything possible to keep Messi. They are just trying to save face so fans don't come knocking on their doors with stakes on their hands.

Tighten your seats lads, it's about to get ugly. Fully expecting this to crash the internet if Messi makes an announcement. Barto will need to be exiled from Barcelona after this. If he was smart he would step down right after finalizing the deal...

blaugrana1987

Honestly anyone believing 100m + 150m worth of players for 33yr old Messi whos contract ends in 9 months is delisional. This is clear cut case of politics at play, because you are already thinking "Hey, I love Messi but 100m + 3 young players is heck of a deal" and then you read "But barto says NO under any price".

Lol

JamDav1982

What did Pique do? Lets deflame Messi because social networks acted like his fanboys. Oh, lets deflame Pique too.

Classic Barto. No wonder we are in ruins.

I went onto that accounts and read the messages.

Vast majority were full Messi the goat/better than Ronaldo/mocking Ronaldo etc.

Strange way to try and target Messi.

The worst folk could find is that those media sites claimed he had signed new contract before announced and the use of word ?beast? in story about Antonella protecting their kids.

You just repeat cliched nonsense have heard others spouting.

Home of Barca Fans