Lionel Messi - v7

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
��️ ? Jordi Mestre: "In 2016, Messi wanted to leave. We intervened and we changed his mind. I hope the same thing happens again."

Yup Messi should wait again and again and again

In 2016 he wanted to leave because he had problems with taxes, Suarez has confirmed that in an interview, this time is different.

JamDav1982

Because people love Messi irrationally. If we reject this is says "look how far we will go to keep him", when its obvious this would never been sent by City. I doubt they would send it without FPP, let alone with it.

That theory only works if don?t sell him or sell for better deal.

The board don?t gain anything from that rumour.

Messigician

UPOPOtqFuUbVrRvZlfXLB580o--EgyxWr8nm4M1HrLVQQEWcYt76yjGhWhXrX6J1oAm_sTpEXHWg6eiVQVG6NH43567gnTPtoqyoFPmFC17dDU0seIX8TOWDc31pXkyVOUcrSd6uUXUG5-ztWAzlXh74hmnESlrZHm0Jbhz5RYNjEA

Live look at BBZ and Messigician after EV was sacked.

They called it, folks.

I mean yeah, you don't sack Valverde for someone like Cuckien

Messigician

(🌕) Bartomeu is ready to step down from his role as Barcelona president if Lionel Messi performs a U-turn on his decision to leave the club, sources confirm. @moillorens @samuelmarsden #FCB 🚨🇦🇷⏰

Tier 1 sources

FC433

His silence is stunning.

Right out of the Neymar playbook.

Whew!
+1 and some supporters are still defending him. He makes us miss Gerrard, Lampard, Totti, and Del Piero (who did not leave when they got relegated). True legends and leaders.

Gnidrologist

(��) Bartomeu is ready to step down from his role as Barcelona president if Lionel Messi performs a U-turn on his decision to leave the club, sources confirm. @moillorens @samuelmarsden #FCB ������⏰

Tier 1 sources
Why do you lie?

Anyhow, i actually can see this happening knowing the ways of Bartomeu. He may think this as a way of preserve his face and almost make see him as a martyr, who sacrificed himself for the greater good. Don't know about that finance side though, maybe he has some swindling plans about that already.

Tackle

If the agents of Suarez and the club do not reach an agreement on terminating his contract before Sunday, the player will go to train with his teammates. [SPORT]

Amigos move.

xxxxxx

(🌕) Bartomeu is ready to step down from his role as Barcelona president if Lionel Messi performs a U-turn on his decision to leave the club, sources confirm. @moillorens @samuelmarsden #FCB 🚨🇦🇷⏰

Tier 1 sources

He won't do it. He's only saying he will because he knows Messi is leaving. He's just trying to make it seem he did everything he could to stop Messi from leaving.

Besides, Bartomeu stepping down today won't accomplish anything. He leaves in 8 months anyway. The new board is years away from completely fixing this mess.

Devils

What do you want him to say? “Guys I’m leaving, but barto is trying to get the best deal for me so I don’t leave my childhood club in a bad state. Sorry everyone”

Barca a little over a month away from Liga starting.

We need to get this over with ASAP.

Home of Barca Fans