Lionel Messi - v7

Total-Football

:lol:

That's like Linda Hamilton reunited with Arnold Schwarzenegger, except not in T2. But in Terminator Dark Fate.

Buffon and Nedved are not 1/100 of a player Messi is. Just...don't go there. For last 2-3 years all we heard on this forum is how Messi is keeping us afloat and now that he leaves its "Why is he leaving? We are not that bad...He doesn't care about fans, only about his own glory! Why doesn't he score another 150 goals in next 3 years only for us to finish 2nd and out in Quarters of CL? What a brat..."

You guys are spoiled. Messi gave this team 15 years of best football ANYONE has ever played. He is 33, he wants to spend 2-3 last years fighting for CLs and not getting braces and hatricks in barca loses. Its completely understandable what he is doing. He is not doing Neymar.

As for Ronaldo, he also made terrific job for Real. Gave them 8 years of great football for 0$, can't fault him for leaving.

He did provide all of what u said.. But that means he is a professionnel and nothing more. Personal connections show in moments lile this not when all is pink.

blaugrana1987

I went onto that accounts and read the messages.

Vast majority were full Messi the goat/better than Ronaldo/mocking Ronaldo etc.

Strange way to try and target Messi.

The worst folk could find is that those media sites claimed he had signed new contract before announced and the use of word ?beast? in story about Antonella protecting their kids.

You just repeat cliched nonsense have heard others spouting.
So good that club cut ties with media that did it. But eh, what you expect from Russian state affairs, is expected from Barto and co. They really ran this club into ground.

JamDav1982

So good that club cut ties with media that did it. But eh, what you expect from Russian state affairs, is expected from Barto and co. They really ran this club into ground.

As I thought you have no substance at all to the idea media were paid to attack Messi.

The fact they may have put out some articles the club did not like does not mean they were paid to attack anyone.

Keep repeating your ignorant ?tabloid? line though.

gasgas

It is very simple

.........................Ter Stegen
Semedo....Pique............Lenglet.....Alba
.................pjanic.....de jong.......
Trincao........Coutinho............Dembele
...................Griezmann.....

Subs: Dest, Gaya, Araujo, Upameacano, Monchu, Puig, De Beek, Busquets, Fati, M.Dembele

TrueCule

[Sam Lee]I don?t want to get involved in the hourly updates because there are a million little details that don?t really matter until Barca and Messi resolve his future/exit. But from what I know, Jorge Messi isn?t in Manchester. He?d go to Barcelona first, to sort things out there.

Guys, Messi will stay and force Barto to resign.

blaugrana1987

As I thought you have no substance at all to the idea media were paid to attack Messi.

The fact they may have put out some articles the club did not like does not mean they were paid to attack anyone.

Keep repeating your ignorant ?tabloid? line though.
Just look around and look at what image of our club is in last 3-4 years. This board is biggest reason for it. From the way they deal with business, to PR to their transfer management. Absolute dire.

.blitzer

Honestly anyone believing 100m + 150m worth of players for 33yr old Messi whos contract ends in 9 months is delisional. This is clear cut case of politics at play, because you are already thinking "Hey, I love Messi but 100m + 3 young players is heck of a deal" and then you read "But barto says NO under any price".

Lol
Maybe I'm missing something but how does this leaking this offer helps Barto?

It's a very good offer and it's very unlikely we will get a better one, so any real deal that might happen will not be as good, so Barto will look worse, because he couldn't get that haul.

JamDav1982

Just look around and look at what image of our club is in last 3-4 years. This board is biggest reason for it. From the way they deal with business, to PR to their transfer management. Absolute dire.

They did not pay anyone to attack Messi though those sites.

Non story but keep repeating if want it will just make weak argument.

Board have fucked up on transfers with no plan of how to play them and allowing amigos too much influence.

They have pandered to those players not attacked them. Wish they had been more brutal on the football side.

JamDav1982

It's a very good offer and it's very unlikely we will get a better one, so any real deal that might happen will not be as good, so Barto will look worse, because he couldn't get that haul.

It doesn?t help Barca but when have mindset everything is done as some skullduggery then will find reasons.

xXKonan

I've been thinking about this for quite a bit, but at some point Messi was going to leave Barca, it was whether or not it was due to not having confidence in the sporting project or leaving Europe for good due to his age.

Right now Messi just sped up the inevitable. Last several years have been bad in Europe, due to poor signings, poor coaching, poor performances by Key players, The Board being poor as fuck as well just helped pile on the misery. Just so many things that went wrong and so many decisions have been fucking poor in trying to correct said issues.

This project should have been completely buried last season and changes should have arguably been made after the Rome Disaster. As much as I want to blame Barto and his crooked board for this shit, I don't think he can be completely blamed for everything. The power the Lockeroom has also played a role in the downfall of this team as well.

We had to many guys in this team that had way to much influence in the Lockeroom. Rumors of Coaches being afraid of angering them, lax training sessons and said players remaining indisputable starters despite the poor performances. We just sat and did nothing about the Power play going on which played a role in why the Project was doomed.

This team and Club needed a a do-over regardless if Messi is here or not. It was a long time coming from top to bottom.

blaugrana1987

Because people love Messi irrationally. If we reject this is says "look how far we will go to keep him", when its obvious this would never been sent by City. I doubt they would send it without FPP, let alone with it.

ItachiXXX

So Messi spoke to Xavi and Victor Font and doesn't believe in their plan.

He spoke with Laporta too?

And other candidates? Nope, he had dinner with Suarez though.

Why need to speak to those people that's not even there.😆
You expect Messi to wait again ?

ItachiXXX

He should have thought of that after Rome... And the fact he thinks Su?rez is still a top player shows he is not as clear headed as you make him out to be...

🗣️ ? Jordi Mestre: "In 2016, Messi wanted to leave. We intervened and we changed his mind. I hope the same thing happens again."

Yup Messi should wait again and again and again

Richard.H

��️ ? Jordi Mestre: "In 2016, Messi wanted to leave. We intervened and we changed his mind. I hope the same thing happens again."

Yup Messi should wait again and again and again

Imagine Messi leaving in 2016 to City... could’ve probably stacked his trophy cabinet with two or three CL’s

Home of Barca Fans