Lionel Messi - v7

xXKonan

Messi is clearly frustrated at Bartomeu not letting him leave, City so far have only offered a half eaten twix bar and an expired coupon from Pizza Hut from the year 1999. Bartomeu was hoping to at least get a Party City gift card which will help get him the Clown Makeup he needs. [Fart Radio]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Built a team around him
threw out Ibra because he didn't like him
hired yes-men to keep him happy at the expense of the club
kept his bum buddy Suarez even though he hadn't scored a CL away goal in 4 years as a #9
defended him when he evaded tax

Aguero will be the new Suarez at City

1. Yes, why wouldn't they?
2. Good decision
3. No, not true, that's a lie
4. Barca not signing a striker to replace him is on them, not on Messi
5. Sure, but Rosell and Bartomeu also struck a deal so FC Barcelona would be found guilty of tax fraud so they could walk away free so does that make them any better? Only convicted club in Europe btw, where's "Barca are above any person" now?

serghei

He probably stayed last year because he was told they were going to sign Neymar and actually get him some help after he almost pulled us through Liverpool. Didn't happen though obviously. Also signed Frenkie so perhaps he thought him along with Neymar would give the team better chances at winning the CL.

Too bad he is best friends with Suarez. He wants a competitive team, yet his best friend is someone who is dragging the team down. That's the part that annoys me to no end. He wants a competitive team, but at the same time he is clueless enough to think that you can build a competitive team by keeping his amigos around and signing more stars like Neymar.

Sorry, but he is living in fantasy land.

sickstar

I am not team Barto I hope that rat fucks off as soon as possible.

But I am also pissed off at Messi. He's going to leave us for an oil club after 3 back to back to back humiliations.

" the champions league will come back to the camp nou"

" I want to retire at Barcelona"

Promised Tito on his deathbed he wouldn't leave Barcelona.

Without us paying for his treatment who knows if he even is close to GOAT category

Problem with forum users these days is that they think they know everything regarding players of our club as if they were watching their action live day by day.

I never really bought the amigos theory. It'a a hot cake theory, but it didn't buy me. I guess these things were the reason why messi decided to leave for argentina once, before saving the nation's ass from humiliation of not entering a WC.

And it is repeated in barca. No wonder he felt there's no other way than to leave.

Tackle

Barcelona board does not want to meet with Messi if the goal of the conversation is to negotiate his exit. [cat radio]

DonAK

Too bad he is best friends with Suarez. He wants a competitive team, yet his best friend is someone who is dragging the team down. That's the part that annoys me to no end. He wants a competitive team, but at the same time he is clueless enough to think that you can build a competitive team by keeping his amigos around and signing more stars like Neymar.

Sorry, but he is living in fantasy land.

Sure, if you buy the theory that he dictates Barca's transfer policy and that the club and sporting management aren't to blame for being incompetent.

serghei

Sure, if you buy the theory that he dictates Barca's transfer policy and that the club and sporting management aren't to blame for being incompetent.

He doesn't dictate it. But he sure as hell is using his influence to tell the board which players should be signed. It's no doubt he wanted Neymar back, and to me you have to believe he used his power in the team to push for that.

Neymessi

We have proper financial issues after covid, we can't let our best player leave for free.

Messi should understand this and let City throw something a little less than 100 mil to help us out of this mess, and City can, so let them.

KingLeo10

Barcelona board does not want to meet with Messi if the goal of the conversation is to negotiate his exit. [cat radio]

:lol::lol::lol: This board is an absolute disgrace.

He doesn't want to be here. Let him leave (not for free), maximize our return and move on.

xxxxxx

The board is so disrespectful to be honest. All what he's done for the club and they don't give a fuck. But you can't expect anything else from Bartomeu.

DonAK

He doesn't dictate it. But he sure as hell is using his influence to tell the board which players should be signed. It's no doubt he wanted Neymar back, and to me you have to believe he used his power in the team to push for that.

Wanting Neymar so he can share the load probably made sense for Messi when the club are busy signing bums that don't contribute to anything.

Home of Barca Fans