Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

He did, but are you seriously saying he is the one at fault in Liverpool clash? The guy gave us final on golden plate and then...shit.

before roma, he pulled us past chelsea. if you look closely, he is the "reason" we've been in a position to be humiliated in each one of those seasons. but many in here have short memories.

i would want him to stay, but can't hide the fact i would like to see what the idiots in here will say when he's gone and we're going to be shit.

FCMessi

Messi's meeting with the board will take place in the coming hours, remotely. Messi will ask for permission to leave without any legal disputes. [cat radio]

Surely Barto and the board will now let him leave for free since he is asking nicely

Messigician

Messi has three problems atm

1 declining powers, Shot power, stamina, pace have all noticeably declined.

2 weak mentality for a GOAT, doesn't motivate his team to keep pushing for wins, tends to sook, and become lazy.

3 his influence makes the board and managers terrified to do anything, he has been so pampered and spoiled by the club that they'll bend over backwards for him and his friends to the detriment of the club.

He is still the overall GOAT but no one is perfect and I doubt many disagree with these flaws.

Pedro

La Masia
"An online meeting including Lionel Messi, Jorge Messi and Bartomeu will be conducted. Leo wants to find a way out and does not want legal problems, and Bartomeu insists on refusing to let Leo leave for free." [md]

I guess they'll use zoom

Givenchy

"An online meeting including Lionel Messi, Jorge Messi and Bartomeu will be conducted. Leo wants to find a way out and does not want legal problems, and Bartomeu insists on refusing to let Leo leave for free." [md]

I guess they'll use zoom

Barto gonna be on his knees begging

Richard.H

I guess they'll use zoom
Someone needs to hack their zoom meeting

Messigician

Messi's meeting with the board will take place in the coming hours, remotely. Messi will ask for permission to leave without any legal disputes. [cat radio]

Who the fuck is he to threaten an entire club with legal action because they want him to fulfill his contract.

I hope Barto calls his buff and it goes to court, there's no way he has any grounds to leave for free and that ridiculous clause should be struck out anyway. It's just nonsense

Neymessi

2019 - Gets humiliated by Liverpool. Doesn't think of leaving and considers this players fault and appreciates the manager and doesn't dispute the sporting project while no changes take place

2020 - Gets humiliated by Bayern. We have the same problems as before but this time changes are actually announced with a lot of amigos asked to leave, yet he decides to leave

Yeah it's totally not because of Amigos.

Messigician

has someone hacked Messigician or has he turned #teamBarto?

I am not team Barto I hope that rat fucks off as soon as possible.

But I am also pissed off at Messi. He's going to leave us for an oil club after 3 back to back to back humiliations.

" the champions league will come back to the camp nou"

" I want to retire at Barcelona"

Promised Tito on his deathbed he wouldn't leave Barcelona.

Without us paying for his treatment who knows if he even is close to GOAT category

Home of Barca Fans