Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

EFLSeFmXUAI3uAO.jpg
That was a tough win for Leo but he can only go up from here regarding the Ballon D’Or,whereas VVD cannot improve his case for the award imo.

Lol at Ronaldo finishing comfortably 3rd(almost 2nd) in 2019

Tackle

That was a tough win for Leo but he can only go up from here regarding the Ballon D’Or,whereas VVD cannot improve his case for the award imo.

Lol at Ronaldo finishing comfortably 3rd(almost 2nd) in 2019

Yes, but the Ballon D'or will be quite a bit tougher for Leo to win.

The FIFA awards have fan voting and are more skewed towards marketing than the France Football Ballon D'or.

That is not to say Messi did not deserve to win because of course he did, but the Ballon D'or race is still 50/50. Snobby, pretentious football journalists are always looking for a reason to not vote for Messi.

Vilarrubi

Messi just needs a few memorable games imo to sway the votes. I’m sure he will have some unreal games too even with Valverde the clown as manager.

Total-Football

extreamly happy for messi and i cannot be impartial regarding leo but if Van dijk cant win with his season then they had better give a ballon d or for every position. a defender cannot do more than that to deserve a ballon d or.

KingLeo10

CR7 legit thinks even a single point might cost him the award versus Messi. For someone sitting on 5 CLs and believing that makes him the GOAT, that sure is a lot of insecurity.

Mitchell1978

extreamly happy for messi and i cannot be impartial regarding leo but if Van dijk cant win with his season then they had better give a ballon d or for every position. a defender cannot do more than that to deserve a ballon d or.

Perhaps have a Beckenbauer type of impact on the way your team plays.
VVD is a great defender but Messi isn't just the best goalscorer, he's also the best creator (or top 3 at least) and one of the greatest dribblers.

Leo_Messi

Those useless player awards lost their legitimacy ages ago.

Happy for Leo though who should have won many more of such awards in the past. No disputing who the best player in the world has been in the past 10+ years.

by the way Messi has already 7 balon d'or

EFKv_0BWsAMCm5N.jpg

Implants. Georgina is better looking to be fair. So Ronaldo won in that department.

Last edited:

Hardy

if this is accurate VVD will win easily balon d'or since it's based only on press votes (as CL award)

[tw]1176247089770172416[/tw]

Leo_Messi

Really, Antonella is far prettyer imo even if that picture doesn't do her justice.

None of them are outstanding but if I had to pick I would probably choose Georgina. Younger with the better looking body. Each to his own though and Antonella is obviously good looking.

From what I recall Sneijder used to have a rather hot wife that had a Spanish surname. Don't recall the name. Pilar Rubio is doing great as well considering her age. A quick Google search puts her age as 41. Then there are all the Italian WAGs.

Home of Barca Fans