Lionel Messi - v7

Mitchell1978

None of them are outstanding but if I had to pick I would probably choose Georgina. Younger with the better looking body. Each to his own though and Antonella is obviously good looking.

From what I recall Sneijder used to have a rather hot wife that had a Spanish surname. Don't recall the name. Pilar Rubio is doing great as well considering her age. A quick Google search puts her age as 41. Then there are all the Italian WAGs.

I don"t really like Georgina's face, not that pretty imo.

Sneijder's girl was Yolanthe Cabau, really pretty also, though they have split up i think.
https://maksatbilgi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Yolanthe-Sneijder-Cabau-Foto-Galeri-2017-43.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
I don"t really like Georgina's face, not that pretty imo.

Sneijder's girl was Yolanthe Cabau, really pretty also, though they have split up i think.
https://maksatbilgi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Yolanthe-Sneijder-Cabau-Foto-Galeri-2017-43.jpg

Yolanthe is a sweetheart as well even though media in NL tried to bring her down in the past. But that has changed in recent years. Sneijder also man enough to admit the split up was all thanks to himself. Don’t know why I am discussing this lol.

Vilarrubi

2003116_wanda.jpg

Wanda is the best WAG by far, those horse teeth :worthy:

Jokes aside Antonella’s face is unbelievable, absolutely outstanding.

George_Costanza

if this is accurate VVD will win easily balon d'or since it's based only on press votes (as CL award)

[tw]1176247089770172416[tw]

All winners of FIFA best player award won the Ballon d'Or too. The fact that Messi won the 2019 FIFA award will definitely influence the Ballon d'Or votes.

Hardy

Is it just coaches and captains for Balon D’or? Even better for Messi if so...

no, it's actually the opposite, balon d'or is only journalists, FIFA The Best is NT coach + NT captains + fans + journalists, that tweet is claiming Messi won the voting in every category except journalists but balon d'or is only journalists, like the Uefa POTY that VVD won few weeks ago with monster gap on Messi.

Hardy

All winners of FIFA best player award won the Ballon d'Or too. The fact that Messi won the 2019 FIFA award will definitely influence the Ballon d'Or votes.

Yes but they won also Uefa Player of the Year, Messi lost that to VVD and the format is more similar to ballon d'or with only press votes.

CatalinR10

Yes but they won also Uefa Player of the Year, Messi lost that to VVD and the format is more similar to ballon d'or with only press votes.

riberry won uefa player of the year but lost the bdor to Ronaldo.

Iniesta won the uefa best player of the year but lost the bdor to Messi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Exactly, Messi lost the press vote by quite a margin and Ballon d'Or is awarded only by journalists, so he's pretty much screwed... Not like it matters, though...

Tackle

riberry won uefa player of the year but lost the bdor to Ronaldo.

Iniesta won the uefa best player of the year but lost the bdor to Messi.

Yes, but in both those years the Ballon D'or was a FIFA award with the voting process being carried out by FIFA.

Before 2010 France Football was the publication with the rights to the Ballon D'or. They merged with FIFA from 2010-2015 and since 2016 France Football once again has exclusive control.

Shevchenko won the FF Ballon D'or in 2004, while the bigger name Ronaldinho took home the FIFA prize for that year.

Van Dijk won the journalists' votes this time around and it was the fans, coaches and players that carried Messi to victory.

The only people that get to vote for the Ballon D'or in this current system are 176 journalists. Not like in previous years under FIFA where NT coaches and captains also had a voice.

Sorin

extreamly happy for messi and i cannot be impartial regarding leo but if Van dijk cant win with his season then they had better give a ballon d or for every position. a defender cannot do more than that to deserve a ballon d or.

It's really simple. Is he a better player than Messi? Only his mother will say that so it doesn't matter what Van Dijk did or didn't do. He has been an inferior player to Messi last year and so were all the other players in the world for the majority of the past decade. That's all that should matter when giving these awards.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans